Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Comment your worst pulls

I opened my 4star crystal and landed on Hawkeye one away from a civil war black panther

Comments

• Options
    XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    IDoge said:

That was my first 5* on three different accounts... I consider it a blessing from Miike.
  • Options
    jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    5* Iron Fist back to back
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

I opened my 4star crystal and landed on Hawkeye one away from a civil war black panther

If that is your worst pull you may as well be the luckiest man ever. And Hawkeye is much better than BP CW???
  • Options
    DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Opened 10 premium shard crystal
    Got 2 4 star kingpins
  • Options
    VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    edited July 2019

This Dust collector
  • Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    5* IP. It was inevitable I guess. I would also put my 4* cg here, but that's an unpopular opinion.
  • Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    My one and only 5*...
    Civil Warrior
    About to get my second in like 3 days.
    So nervous.
  • Options
    DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Punisher 2099 was my six star pull a few days ago.....what punch in the groin.
  • Options
    Vatris said:

This Dust collector

I got that guy from a 4th of July deal. Can't remember if it was last year, or the year before. Bought the Tony Stark Briefcase deal that came with a 4* crystal. He was literally the only champ in it I didn't want. Yet... that's who I got, lol. Go figure. One of the rare occasions I decided to spend cash, and I get bonked with the giant walking tree with a bommy knocker for a fist 😂😂😂.
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Was ant man till ghost came out. KK takes too honors now.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    5* magneto
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    6* Hulkbuster. First and only 6*
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 743 ★★★
    Pulled a Corvus, when I really wanted a Venom
  • Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    In a row:
    4 star Miles
    4 Star Kinpin
    4 star Khamala
    5 Star Blue cyclops
    4 star Miles again
    4 star King groot
    then finally a 4 star Vision A o U

But for the guy who pulled Hulkbuster, deadpool x and Psylocke:
    I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for you, i dont feel youre pain luckily... I would have quit in youre place ^^
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,757 ★★★★★

• Options
    HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    6* Kingpin
  • Options
    Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 416 ★★★
    5* Kamala who then a few crystals later became my first duped 5* - i must have done something terrible in a previous life to suffer that
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Djkrdjj said:

Opened 10 premium shard crystal
    Got 2 4 star kingpins

a 4* dupe is a 4* dupe resources r good any 4 star from a PHC is good anyways
  • Options
    Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    pulled a 2* black panther the other day, pretty dead
  • Options
    Karnz24Karnz24 Posts: 57
    I got a 5* Karnak and in 3 mins from that I got him duped from my next spin 😒
  • Options
    GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    5* Vulture, over and over again. He sucks so bad. I'd rather dpx or hulkbuster and even Groot again (got him too)
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    My First 4 Star was Joe Fixit, my First 5 Star was Iron Patriot, then my 52nd and 53rd (something around that number) 5 Star Pulls were Both Iron Patriot Back To Back. Oh I should also mention my only other 5 Star Tech (till around my 58th 5 Star Pull) was a 5 Star Vulture around pull 37.