**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* champ trade or sell

I feel like if you are uncollected and have more then 15 5* champs you should have the ability to sell them or trade them for special crystal to insure not getting the same champ again. We as players sometimes pay our hard earned money for the chance to obtain such a champ there for they are our property and should be able to do with how we see fit weather to keep and or sell. Now I know I’ll get hate for this and that’s ok but for me I feel very strongly that if kabam doesn’t unlock this ability then people will leave this game once uncollected. I have currently 30 5* champs and would love to sell half to help get a 6* and for iso to rank out the champs that I like.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    They should just remove it for 1-4* imo
  • Options
    Mcdenz_23Mcdenz_23 Posts: 3
    I been more than 3yrs to play this game but I can get a good tier 5*champ.. Like blade, Corvus, & Starky..
  • Options
    Mcdenz_23Mcdenz_23 Posts: 3
    I want to sell 5*champ to buy a new 5*/6* champions
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,641 Guardian
    edited July 2019
    Lvernon15 said:

They should just remove it for 1-4* imo

Selling a few 2* and 3* every once in a while is a way to continually have Levelup event points available, in addition to resetting some of their Sig Levels so you can still use those 2*/3* Sig Stones.
  • Options
    FIREGHOSTFIREGHOST Posts: 10
    You should be able to sell a 5 star for 1k 6 star shards or 5k 5 star shards. Only 1k six star shards if your uncollected
  • Options
    Frøsty28Frøsty28 Posts: 17
    Why would you want to sell your 5*s when in act 6 you are only aloud to use 5 and 6* champs selling them would be absolutely stupid because then you wouldnt be able to use them In act6 and you would be suck there until you got enough 6*s to do it. also selling champions hurts your progression in the game I know I’ve sold all my champs when I was trying to quit the game and when I came back I was mad that I sold everyone because I pretty much had to start from scratch with very little 4*s in act 5 and I was stuck on 5.1.1 for a while until I ranked enough 4*s to get through it.
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    You can use 5stars to grind 5 and 6star shards in arena
  • Options
    BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Selling champs is good for us but not lucrative for KABAM.

That gives us too many items like crystal shards that we can use for new champs without getting sucked into other extremely hard levels of content that requires dumping units or time into for completion rewards.

They obviously want us to buy crystals and not sell champs.