**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Energy cost

Comments

• bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    i will say a prayer, for each disagree i get on this post. it will be a prayer for greater health and unlimited happiness. now to get back on topic, yes i do think that the 70 energy is enough, buying energy refills really isn't big of a deal unless your really in a rush.
    it may be best, if we can discuss this whole agree/disagree button conversation on a post about it. can someone please put it up? i feel like it will be an interesting/entertaining discussion.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    @SquishyjrThe_4TH
    Then say that
    “Can u please stop disagreeing with me @Drkrdjj because it hurts my feelings”
    And I’ll stop
    My god
    Stop arguing and say that
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    bb_81 said:

it may be best, if we can discuss this whole agree/disagree button conversation on a post about it. can someone please put it up? i feel like it will be an interesting/entertaining discussion.

I agree. Had I realized it would spin off, I wouldn't have said anything. Lol.

They give us nrj in the Special Objectives with Spider-Verse Heroes as millestones rewards and they find the way to take them back, it's like that since years

i agree and also 30 units is really not that bad for 70 energy, at least not for me. then again i did do arenas often and i was free to play, so i had a lot of units. i still think 30 units for a refill is reasonable. kabam is greedy sooo, what they giveth they taketh away. free stuff is an illusion, we are all paying the moment we start playing. TIME is more valuable than money.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★

You have 39 days. Can totally be done without using a refill.

Yeah, but if you're still a progressing player like myself, it means you'll probably get very little time to work on Act 5 (or the tedious Act 4 exploration. Easy, but so many paths). The final two chapters in particular are really annoying.

Djkrdjj said:

This whole spamming the Disagree Button is comical. Not that I encourage it. It's just funny that they disagree with comments that make sense. Lol.

My favorite times are when people just disagree and give no reasoning
    Especially when an OP author doesn’t response. Always a good time
    At first I was really happy about the disagree function. But naive me actually expected people to explain themselves.

Those spamming that button are the first to call you a forum troll, though.
    I usually find it that the people who whine about getting a lot of disagrees are usually very unpopular and do u know why because people disagree with their comments truthfully
    The only people who whine are unpopular people who are complaining about making comments that aren’t popular to the broad community
    It's dangerous to go alone.

Take these:

. , - : ; ? !
    So true
    Too lazy too use them
    Clicking on the “123” button on iPhones to constantly add punctuation is “sooooooo” much work
    Lol
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    JohnHS said:

Yeah, but if you're still a progressing player like myself, it means you'll probably get very little time to work on Act 5 (or the tedious Act 4 exploration. Easy, but so many paths). The final two chapters in particular are really annoying.
    I've been through it all. I did act 4 before the energy reduction. Its a balancing act for sure. Recycle the units from EQ to buy energy. Acts 4 and 5 are permanent so take your time if you dont want to buy refills. Its all still manageable just depends on your own speed.

JohnHS said:

I've been through it all. I did act 4 before the energy reduction. Its a balancing act for sure. Recycle the units from EQ to buy energy. Acts 4 and 5 are permanent so take your time if you dont want to buy refills. Its all still manageable just depends on your own speed.
    Act 4 is a mess I did act 5 100% before I touched that monstrosity again
    I remember the Jane foster in the later chapters, had only 8% completion after one run
    It was horrible. I had act 4 almost done when act 5 came out. I thought that was tough and now we have 6.2.
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Djkrdjj said:

This whole spamming the Disagree Button is comical. Not that I encourage it. It's just funny that they disagree with comments that make sense. Lol.

I think youd be happier if you stopped caring about what others think. Just an idea.
    I think he’d be happier if he realized not everything that makes sense to him doesn’t makes sense to everyone else. just an idea
    I think he would be happier if people stopped trying to interfere his personal life and trying to make him happier without even asking if he was happy or.needed help.

(Ie mind your own business)
    I dont care about his happiness, it was a suggestion, a smart one, too. Think what you want about the Disagree button, but those who keep score on this forum will be the most disappointed.

(Ie mind your own business)
    I do people ca. agree or disagree with me all they want I dont even look. People can kill themselves i wont interfere. Personal choices not my business.

I dont even assume the forum has real people that's how little I care about how they feel
    now at this point something is wrong with u
    This isn’t not caring
    That’s just a mental illness of like not being able to show emotion
    Ps. If u truly don’t care u shouldn’t react

JohnHS said:

I remember the Jane foster in the later chapters, had only 8% completion after one run
    It was horrible. I had act 4 almost done when act 5 came out. I thought that was tough and now we have 6.2.
    That's just how the game works, gotta keep raising the stakes and the difficulty. Im sure you know that, though
    Thanks for the hot tip. Not at all the point of my comment though.

JohnHS said:

That's just how the game works, gotta keep raising the stakes and the difficulty. Im sure you know that, though
    Thanks for the hot tip. Not at all the point of my comment though.
    I know, and from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for being that little ray of sunshine and hope here on the forums.

We REALLY do appreciate it.
    I dont want to engage in conversation with you. I was reminiscing of the old days with Squish and prefer to keep it that way in this thread thanks.

JohnHS said:

JohnHS said:

Yeah I remember when I looked at act 4 and thought I was never going to do 100%
    When act 5 came out I remember seatin doing it as the chapters came in and I tried staying in the same track as him. Then.. the paywall came in(not exactly a pay wall but I was F2P at the time and didn’t have the champs to get the content down while he spent on crystals) then I took a break
    Now I look back and see how easy the game is for new players
    End game is a bit tough to keep up but it’s still somewhat manageable
    Oh 100% correct. The Champions we have today and that newer players have access to make act 5 look like act 3. The minimal amount of counters for Biohazzard and Caltrops as they were the new node types. Would have loved to have my Omega Red for 5.4 back then.