Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• LazuliLazuli Member Posts: 94

Lazuli said:

Okay, Red Hulk Ghost Rider Venom absolutely HAS to be added to the game as a new mystic. The name is a little lengthy so maybe in game it could be Red Hellfire Venom, or Venom (Ghost Rider). It’d be awesome if he had the klyntar buff generator like venom and some kind of nullify since he’s mystic.

Another cool mystic to add could be Talisman, she has some pretty cool powers.

And lastly I just want to suggest America Chavez (Miss America) again since i really really would love for her to be in the game. Since she’s invulnerable another cool power idea for her would be for her to be the first champ that can counter degeneration. Not completely degeneration immune but maybe after she drops below a certain amount of health or maybe after a special she goes into ‘invulnerable mode’ (something similar to Emma’s diamond form) and she can’t take energy damage of any form. (It wouldn’t work on degeneration that come from Nodes like Starburst or Bane, but from champs like maw and cable)

“Hellfire venom sounds awesome they should totally do that but there isn’t much to do with America Chavez there is already four of those captain marvel characters
    Miss america and Captain Marvel are completely different characters though, and there’s plenty they can do with her. Her backstory has nothing to do with captain marvel, she’s one of the young avengers and she has her own lore relating to some characters already in the game like Loki and She-Hulk, and Doctor Doom. Someone also suggested they add Wiccan, someone else she could have a synergy with. When you get the chance read a little more about her powers, they have so much potential for the game.
  • Agent_DeadpoolX55Agent_DeadpoolX55 Member Posts: 71
    Lazuli said:

Lazuli said:

Okay, Red Hulk Ghost Rider Venom absolutely HAS to be added to the game as a new mystic. The name is a little lengthy so maybe in game it could be Red Hellfire Venom, or Venom (Ghost Rider). It’d be awesome if he had the klyntar buff generator like venom and some kind of nullify since he’s mystic.

Another cool mystic to add could be Talisman, she has some pretty cool powers.

And lastly I just want to suggest America Chavez (Miss America) again since i really really would love for her to be in the game. Since she’s invulnerable another cool power idea for her would be for her to be the first champ that can counter degeneration. Not completely degeneration immune but maybe after she drops below a certain amount of health or maybe after a special she goes into ‘invulnerable mode’ (something similar to Emma’s diamond form) and she can’t take energy damage of any form. (It wouldn’t work on degeneration that come from Nodes like Starburst or Bane, but from champs like maw and cable)

“Hellfire venom sounds awesome they should totally do that but there isn’t much to do with America Chavez there is already four of those captain marvel characters
    Miss america and Captain Marvel are completely different characters though, and there’s plenty they can do with her. Her backstory has nothing to do with captain marvel, she’s one of the young avengers and she has her own lore relating to some characters already in the game like Loki and She-Hulk, and Doctor Doom. Someone also suggested they add Wiccan, someone else she could have a synergy with. When you get the chance read a little more about her powers, they have so much potential for the game.
    That makes sense now that you say it
    Agent Carnage
    Ultimate Carnage

edited July 2019
    You should add
    Weapon XI Deadpool (mutant)

Agent Zero (mutant)

Apocalypse (mutant)

Lady Deathstrike (mutant)

Hive (cosmic)

Deathlok (tech)

Black Heart (mystic)

Typhoid Mary (mutant)

Steel Serpent (mystic

Fantomex (mutant)

Azezel (mystic)

Magma (mutant)

Deadpool secret wars (cosmic)

Agent of weapon x Agent Deadpool
    (mutant)

Cloak and Dagger science
  • Sagittarius78Sagittarius78 Member Posts: 34
    Silver Surfer (cosmic or with his possible abilities mystic)
  • Lion101Lion101 Member Posts: 161
    Endgame thor
    Cosmic
    Gladiator ( cosmic)
    Valkyrie ( cosmic)
    Kitty pryde
    Professor x

Both mutant
    Madam web ( mystic)
    Obadiah stane ( tech)
    Super skrull ( cosmic)
    Scarlet witch MCU ( Mystic)
    Nova and silver surfer

Both cosmic
    Doctor doom science
  • MadplanetMadplanet Member Posts: 20
    This is my ongoing list for suggested future Mystic characters, both playable or story. Most are chosen keeping in mind current and upcoming exposure in comics, television, and movies. I hope you find this helpful. Thanks -MadP

Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes)
    Dracula
    Enchantress
    Malekith
    Clea
    Morgan le Fay
    Nico Minoru
    Ancient One
    Wong
    Hellstorm
    Satana
    Modred
  • dumplingiidumplingii Member Posts: 2
    A champion that I would love to see Martin Li, aka Mister Negative
  • Dan99Dan99 Member Posts: 132
    Baron Strucker

ideas:

Strategist:
    Opponents' strategy-based abilities (ex. Nick Fury's Tactical charges, Starlord's Tactician ability) suffer reduced ability accuracy.

Swordsmanship:
    Chance to auto-block melee weapon strikes (i.e. enemies wielding melee weapons, such as Namor, Medusa, Blade, etc.)

Death Spores:
    1. will resurrect the first time he dies
    2. when he dies the first time, he inflicts the enemy with a degen debuff. If he is the last Boss of a quest, he inflicts the entire team of the attacking player with a degen debuff. (this degen will take effect as soon as the champ starts a fight, and is "permanent" until the player exits the quest, meaning each time an attacker starts a fight, he will have this degen active on him.)
  • gmail_on_com4gmail_on_com4 Member Posts: 47
    Suggestion: Mabey onslaught and Wolverine X-force onslaught is a mutant with magneto Xavier and physlocks Mutant abilities and Wolverine X-Force is just special Mabey you can make his special 3 attack and he can use gain power buff like X-Force deadpool exept he can have pre-fight abilities
  • Dan99Dan99 Member Posts: 132
    Armadillo

ideas:
    When an effect would lower his block proficiency, it increases it instead.

Bonus physical resistance vs Unblockable attacks.
  • 060295060295 Member Posts: 47
    Can you add ancient venom? Having him in this game would be a delight!! he should inflict bleed on heavy attack (same as carnage) . As of signature ability he should be immune to all kinds of
    poison, klyntar degenation for 3 seconds after sp2 (when teamed up with venom). Genetic regen for 5 sec when life is under 20% (when paired with 2 villain tag symbiotic characters) .
    Spider-man upgraded suit would be a dope ash Champion for the game
    APOCALYPSE!! He should have been added during last year's movie! He should domininate MCOC!!!
    Onslaught and X-Force Wolverine should be added to the Mutant celebration
    Actually hammer head should be skIill because a formula given the metal plates in his head every bone in his head was shattered and a mad surgeon said he should be skill instead of science and he's the guy who runs a Maggia crime family
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Member Posts: 143
    Add Thane with Phoenix force.
    Also Mistress Death and One Above All.
  • MadplanetMadplanet Member Posts: 20
    They should do Spider-Ham. XD
  • HeraclesHeracles Member Posts: 1

I love Anti-Venom so I quickly whipped this up. Would be awesome if he was actually in the game (note if you don’t know who anti-venom is then you should read up on him, then his abilities would make more sense)

I also suggest that he’s a Cosmic champion but him being Mystic wouldn’t be all that far fetched