**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MUST READ THIS IF YOU'RE JUST NEW TO THE GAME. HONEST BEGINNER'S ADVICE Complete In Multiple Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Can anyone suggest on how to prioritize your top 16 based purely on PI? which to save for quests and which to keep for aw def/atk and aq.

This is a really good question so I'll just share my best piece of advice.

Look at the list of champs in the link below.

mcoc-guide.blogspot.com/2017/07/best-champions-ranked-patch-140-seatins.html

1. Sort out your top 6 attack champs based on attack tier (God tier - MEH tier)
    - For AW: The champs you will use will be based on the lane assigned to your by your alliance leader or officer. Each AW lane will require different champs).
    - For AQ: The champs you will use will be based on the lane you usually take. Use the champs most suitable for the lane you typically take (Poison/Bleed Immune champs if you pass through bleed/poison nodes, power control champs if you pass through power gain nodes, etc.)

2. Sort out your top 5 defense champs based on defense tier (God tier - MEH tier)

3. Sort out your top 5 remaining Questing Champs based on their usability in the particular quest you will be doing. In most cases, these last 5 questing champs will be the weakest of the 16 champs you have. These are the champs you will use in completing the daily events quests as quickly as possible.

In days where there is no AQ, AW or both, then obviously you can use your top 5 overall champs to deal with the quests you will be doing. For example, if you are going to do Act 4 or Act 5, watch the MCOC Youtuber video guides of the quests to get a better idea of how you can prepare better.

There is really no cookie cutter AW/AQ/Defender/Questing champ recommendation because the champs you need to use will occasionally need to shuffle defending on what you're doing. Of course if you have a godly 5* Rank 4 attack champ, he or she will always be your main attack champ in AQ or AW depending on the priority of your alliance. And that same top AW/AQ attack champ will also be your top champ in questing on non AQ/AW days.

To answer your question strictly based on PI: The top PI or hero rating champs will be attack champs, the middle tier PI champs for defense, and going all the way down to use the lowest PI champs for questing (on days there are both AW and AQ).

Sorry for the long winded response. I hope this answers your question though.

• Options
    Ashesudeeni1Ashesudeeni1 Posts: 49
    raffster wrote: »
    Can anyone suggest on how to prioritize your top 16 based purely on PI? which to save for quests and which to keep for aw def/atk and aq.

This is a really good question so I'll just share my best piece of advice.

Look at the list of champs in the link below.

mcoc-guide.blogspot.com/2017/07/best-champions-ranked-patch-140-seatins.html

1. Sort out your top 6 attack champs based on attack tier (God tier - MEH tier)
    - For AW: The champs you will use will be based on the lane assigned to your by your alliance leader or officer. Each AW lane will require different champs).
    - For AQ: The champs you will use will be based on the lane you usually take. Use the champs most suitable for the lane you typically take (Poison/Bleed Immune champs if you pass through bleed/poison nodes, power control champs if you pass through power gain nodes, etc.)

2. Sort out your top 5 defense champs based on defense tier (God tier - MEH tier)

3. Sort out your top 5 remaining Questing Champs based on their usability in the particular quest you will be doing. In most cases, these last 5 questing champs will be the weakest of the 16 champs you have. These are the champs you will use in completing the daily events quests as quickly as possible.

In days where there is no AQ, AW or both, then obviously you can use your top 5 overall champs to deal with the quests you will be doing. For example, if you are going to do Act 4 or Act 5, watch the MCOC Youtuber video guides of the quests to get a better idea of how you can prepare better.

There is really no cookie cutter AW/AQ/Defender/Questing champ recommendation because the champs you need to use will occasionally need to shuffle defending on what you're doing. Of course if you have a godly 5* Rank 4 attack champ, he or she will always be your main attack champ in AQ or AW depending on the priority of your alliance. And that same top AW/AQ attack champ will also be your top champ in questing on non AQ/AW days.

To answer your question strictly based on PI: The top PI or hero rating champs will be attack champs, the middle tier PI champs for defense, and going all the way down to use the lowest PI champs for questing (on days there are both AW and AQ).

Sorry for the long winded response. I hope this answers your question though.

this is great thanks
  • Options
    Beginner's Guide here
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Current progress:

5670 Prestige, 3 x R4 5*s, 570K rating
    Just Ultron left in 5.4.6 to complete Act 5.

r0jwlcq9cqtp.png

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,795 ★★★★★
    I see a 6*. B)

Two short comments.
    a/ Would be nice to have this post in the sticky section.
    b/ How much or how long will it take to upgrade a 6* to level 2?
    c/ :) I am booking marking this post.
  • Options
    i943j9w5k29m.png

Progression update:

6300 Prestige, completed Act 5, and have just gotten 5* Hyperion. 5 x R4 5*, 2 x 6*s.
  • Options
    In addition to "Game Changers" are the following:

First 3 x R4 5* in AW/AQ or both (days 4 and 5 in AQ becomes manageable instead of impossible)
    First 5 x R4 5* in Questing (super helped in Act 5)
    First 5 x R4 5* in AW defense (I just need 2 more, I have 2 R3 5* Hyperion and IWIM waiting to be R4d)

I suppose next will be
    First R5 5* or R2 6*
    First 3 x R5 5* in AW/AQ or both
  • Options
    Working towards 100% Act 5 exploration starting from 5.4.6

d245ubbl2utt.png
  • Options
    (Valroz) +8:00:

'5-magik-4 200' 7398
    '5-ghostrider-4 21' 6282
    '5-drvoodoo-4 21' 6265
    '6-greengoblin-1 0' 6007
    '5-lukecage-4 0' 5300
    '6-blackbolt-1 0' 5175
    '5-x23-4 0' 5139
    =========================
    Prestige: 6250

688K rating
  • Options
    hi, thx for your posts, they're very clear and thorough. unfortunately, I'd already played solo for about 4 months before getting stuck, when I came by your column.

y4w2xicr1e2n.png

I'm still working on competing act 4 and have recently joined an alliance. I'm not the most skilled of players.

pgp8vs79ogz9.png

my first experiences in aw/aw have been tough, dying a lot in map 4 and the likes. but event rewards are great. my question is: is this alliance right for my rating or should I find one where I'm closer to average rating?

thx in advance!
  • Options
    Yy
    hi, thx for your posts, they're very clear and thorough. unfortunately, I'd already played solo for about 4 months before getting stuck, when I came by your column.

y4w2xicr1e2n.png

I'm still working on competing act 4 and have recently joined an alliance. I'm not the most skilled of players.

That alliance should be okay for your rating.
  • Options
    blazingskyx27blazingskyx27 Posts: 42
    I'm new to all of this, been playing for 2 months now. I have accumulated 5 4 * champions ( Thor, Captain Marvel, Ms. Marvel, Black Panther CW & Crossbones ) & 28 3 * champions. Sometimes I ask myself, maybe I could have been better. But I never asked for all the champs I got, KABAM gave them to me. All I could do is utilize them in the best way possible to get me out of trouble whenever I face the Final Boss, which I did ( beat the **** out of Kang on Act 2 by utilizing Thor at Rank 3 ). Now preparing to face Thanos at Act 3. This is the perfect time to be patient. Wait. I will face Thanos when I'm good and ready, when my champs are strong enough to beat him. Wait for deals and resources to rank up my champs. Still hoping to get a 4 * mystic in the future, but I'm not counting on it. I believe the champs that I got, they can do the work for me. What I know about this game is. . . . . . . . it pays to be patient. Time is your best weapon here, use it to your advantage, don't rush things. And take the time to enjoy the game, especially if you're a Marvel comic book fan boy, like me.
  • Options
    Finally became Elder’s Bane about a week ago and have my second R5 5*.

Working towards Cavalier now. Am planning to write a guide for early mid to early end game content.

Thanks all for the feedback.

• Options
    SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    raffster said:

Finally became Elder’s Bane about a week ago and have my second R5 5*.

Working towards Cavalier now. Am planning to write a guide for early mid to early end game content.

Thanks all for the feedback.

its like watching someone grow up :'(
  • Options
    Update on progress.

Reached Cavalier status, 900K rating, 10K prestige, 5 x R5 5* and 9 x 6*s

• Options
    12345ggggg34512345ggggg345 Posts: 33
    8 months playin
    g
  • Options
    12345ggggg34512345ggggg345 Posts: 33
    Free to play
  • Options
    Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128
    This needs to get pinned good job bro
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    3 years and 2 months progress.

6 R5 5*s, 1.1M rating and 10200 prestige.

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Reporting my 3rd year and 7 months.

Almost 1.5M rating, 10500 prestige
    13 R5 5*s, 2 R2 6*s

100% LOL, 100% Variant 4, Completion Variant 1-3, Completed yesterday Act 6.

125 5*s, 24 6*s

Hoping to complete AOL in the next 6 months, 100% Act 6 by December this year (if humanity survives COVID19)

• Options
    Ending my 4 year MCOC journey after exploring Abyss.

It was a great journey in spite all the challenges but it’s time to move on.

Thanks to everyone who indulged my posts no matter how negative I was about the game.

I wish everyone lucky pulls ahead and hopefully a more interesting journey in whatever’s ahead in the MCOC universe.

Godspeed.