Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

1st R5 5☆

Who should I rank?
I do not have any good 6☆ Champs (I got Storm & HB)

I also have Quake or Gulk as options but currently don't have the science T4C.

1st R5 5☆ 30 votes

Archangel
50%
LosspikJetenyoTerraStark78AlfaSpiderCoolsHendrossAustin555555Jackbrooks2580BowTieJohnQmagThanos_CarBryliantu93Etm34LainuaDjkrdjj 15 votes
Gwenpool
13%
TheManMythLegendMitriaxKevanproGH3t3r 4 votes
Quake
30%
ArcDeAngelusThecrusher_9756JuggerNotFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxUHJ69VinvickFreeToPlay_21Mr_incredibl3 9 votes
Gulk
6%
Owenea30Dretlle 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    Quake
    If you're set on one of them, I'd go Quake (provided your solid with her play style), or just wait for someone else. AA's damage at r4 is sufficient for almost any content you'd use him in.
  • Options
    HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    edited July 2019
    UHJ69 said:

If you're set on one of them, I'd go Quake (provided your solid with her play style), or just wait for someone else. AA's damage at r4 is sufficient for almost any content you'd use him in.

I'm solid with Quake, use her and GP on offense for war
  • Options

I personally feel that your condiates are perfectly fine to deal with content at r4
    I’d say wait a bit more if you get some champ like blade or ghost

I know better to save to hope for a Blade or Ghost. I've BEEN saving for the likes of those good champs. I don't have that luck.
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    As mentioned earlier ArchAngel is fine at R4 and not worth an R5, I would go gwenpool who is great for all or nothing paths in Act 6 and LoL or Quake if you're good
  • Options
    Woozie said:

As mentioned earlier ArchAngel is fine at R4 and not worth an R5, I would go gwenpool who is great for all or nothing paths in Act 6 and LoL or Quake if you're good

I'm good with Quake. Use her in war.

Shoot I guess I forgot to mention I have a r3 awakened SYMBIOTE SUPREME
  • Options
    I would go Quake, Sym Sup is also insane for 6.2
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Since your good with Quake, 100% her. Best champ in the game if you ask me
  • Options
    Woozie said:

Quake and Gwenpool are 2 of my best O champs, love them both especially Gwen...
    SS is great but I'm not sold totally on him either.

I guess it's all about the science and breakdown of what my needs are...
    I've completed Act5, need to 100%.
    I'm focusing on that, becoming Cav and the Variants.
  • Options

Woozie said:

Oh okay, Quake will help you lots then, focus on getting a Medusa, as a lot of bosses in Act 5 and 6 are melted with her as well as Caustic Temper Paths (need a champ with fury and poison immune). Sym Sup is more for 6.2 which sounds a very long while a way, wouldn't R4 now if you have better quest clearing options like Gwenpool, AA etc.

Good Luck!
  • Options
    Woozie said:

Woozie said:

Oh okay, Quake will help you lots then, focus on getting a Medusa, as a lot of bosses in Act 5 and 6 are melted with her as well as Caustic Temper Paths (need a champ with fury and poison immune). Sym Sup is more for 6.2 which sounds a very long while a way, wouldn't R4 now if you have better quest clearing options like Gwenpool, AA etc.

Good Luck!
    Thanks man.
    Most the peeps in my ally think SS is the smartest option in terms of Endgame content.
  • Options

She was my 1st r5 and maybe im a little biased, its hard to dismiss quake tho if you are good with her. But man Gp got me thru my first LOL run and she still kicks ass for me in AW and act 6

She's been my bread and butter for a long time, first r4 5*. For the longest I've been banking to r5 her but now... now I got options lol
  • Options
    Mr_incredibl3Mr_incredibl3 Posts: 104
    Quake
    I like archangel more but think quake is better but dont know becuz I dont have her other than a 3* so... I like archangel more tho