**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Worst streak ever.....

2»

Comments

• Options
    BashlordBashlord Posts: 218 ★★
    I got insane 5* streak in past 2 months:
    Thing, Aegon, SymSupreme, OR, KM, Blade Twice from basics
    Namor from 2 Featured cavalier crystals
  • Options
    BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    5* Superior Ironman
    5* DD Netflix
    5* Superior Ironman
    5* Rocket
    And just last night 5* SPARKY!!!!
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    bm3epps said:

Drooped2 said:

6 beast
    6 daredevil
    6 antman
    6 rocket
    6 kingpin

🤨 these aren't bad pulls except maybe DD
    What game are you playing??? All of these are awful pulls. Kingpin could be an exception but only if he was useful on defense. And in my books that still doesn't make him "good."
  • Options
    RagnabroRagnabro Posts: 43
    edited July 2019
    Red cyclop, blue cyclop, and again blue cyclop, then Diablo 🤣
    All 5*
  • Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for all of you that you got Kabamed so hard.... I am really happy abour my Morningstar, Hood, Venom and VTD 5 stars, These are insane :open_mouth:
  • Options
    Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    edited July 2019
    i spent all my 5k units last week from months of grinding on the 4th of July...and all I had to show for it was Ronan double dupe, Old Man Logan dupe, and my first 6* is the useless Rocket Raccoon...months of grinding and wasted units and no progression can be made from those god awful pulls. whose bright idea was it to put outdated flimsy champs like rocket in the 6* crystals? that was soul crushing to say the least...i want my units back.
  • Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    @Alfa_Pigeon you know , at least old man will get a great buff, but the others suck smh... Sorry dude, Trash Panda is really not to great
    But as i said, OML will get really strong soon :smile:
  • Options
    Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★

@Alfa_Pigeon you know , at least old man will get a great buff, but the others suck smh... Sorry dude, Trash Panda is really not to great
    But as i said, OML will get really strong soon :smile:

I certainly hope so, kabam constantly rig my 5* crystals, the only awakening I get are garbage champs like falcon, Netflix dd, og cap, civil warrior, nightcrawler, Ronan, and OML...stuff that won't go past rank 2. the only good awakening I ever got from them was luke cage. they only wake my useless champs.