Options

4* Hood Basic Arena Cutoff Prediction !!

2»

Comments

• Options
    4 million +
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    Invisible wrote: »
    It will probably be a little over 5 million. Next time he comes around to basic though and everyone's had a chance to really play around with him it's going to be 10 mil easy.

He's arguably the best champion in the game, the AI might not be great but the abilities and passives practically make him invincible. If you haven't been stun locked by his basics then you probably are underestimating him.

You are not serious are you?!!! Arguably kamala khan is the best champ

She's horrible her fury stacks disappear if you get hit! Collosus is way better.

Seriously though, dude turns invisible avoiding 75% of incoming attacks for 15 seconds, then becomes stun immune and his basic attacks have fate seal, stun and abilites are op.

Most of those abilities only benefit you if you're being hit, or are not fighting stun immune. I'd rather have OP damage or power control, personally.

I can't think of any other champions that have a 100% chance to shrug off parry as a passive. Offensively that's what gets me more than almost anything in wars and the arena. If you can't get hit and every attack has fate seal you have your op damage and power control. Assuming you have the right masteries. He also does shock damage which unlike bleed and poison there aren't any immune champs.
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    4 million +
    " have a 100% chance to shrug off parry as a passive"

mordo...
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    It will probably be a little over 5 million. Next time he comes around to basic though and everyone's had a chance to really play around with him it's going to be 10 mil easy.

He's arguably the best champion in the game, the AI might not be great but the abilities and passives practically make him invincible. If you haven't been stun locked by his basics then you probably are underestimating him.

why would i care about worrying about being stun locked if i don't get hit and one shot Hood e z peasy
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    6.35 mil for hood from me
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,764 Guardian
    My original posted prediction was 3.8 million, with a chance to go higher. It is looking like the cutoff will land between 4.0 and 4.1 million.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    3.5 - 4 million
    danielmath wrote: »
    He sucks, so should go in the mid 3s

This guy doesn't know how to use him

Where exactly do you use him outside of arena?
  • Options
    MillybearMillybear Posts: 113
    4 million +
    danielmath wrote: »

Where exactly do you use him outside of arena?

AW offense and defense. His power gain is so good that he's one of the best champs in the game
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    4 million +
    I think around 4-4.5. He isn't a great champ and he's only a good aw defender on a couple nodes mostly because of MD
  • Options
    4 million +
    Voluntaris wrote: »

why would i care about worrying about being stun locked if i don't get hit and one shot Hood e z peasy

If your opponent has pary and puts up a block as you attack then unless you're stun immune or Batman you're getting hurt. Now I could make a list of champions that have stun abilites as their s1 or heavy attacks that can keep you locked down until they have an s3 ready to go but if the concept of pary went over your head then I'm not bothering.
  • Options
    4 million +
    " have a 100% chance to shrug off parry as a passive"

mordo...

Nope. He gets stunned. There is an actual intercept for his astral evade that's pretty simple to use. I'm talking about the inability to be stunned at all. From any source. Mordo doesn't qualify at all. Bpcw is the closest to having this and that's only when he has an armor up buff. Which can be nullified.