**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What do you guys think about arena?

What do you guys think about arena? 64 votes

It’s boring,but I still do them
43%
HatshipuhTheVyrusLvernon15WîndšpäveOsfan8ErkThecrusher_9756CupidtntslTinoMiaPrylankWebby72DrPepper_75SPIDERMANANTMANRehan010_ChainslayerAwsomediabrineẞlооdEtjamaDead1 28 votes
It’s good for resources
34%
DNA3000Vdh2008ShrimkinsSpeedbumpTerraWaynedavyMonk1TwmRTheRealApocRasiloverPrathapKnightNvrEndingjkcjmijiMC2707Dennis_83JollyHawkSquishyjrThe_4THWoody15Drooped2Hedron 22 votes
I do them for the characters
3%
SpeakGeek345Boostergoldrulz 2 votes
Not worth it
18%
SnakeEyes69MegaSkater67mostlyharmlessnFoxhero007AhitlawDuke_SilverAleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgWoogieboogieTheDuke899X_Factor_AgentZuro 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Most rewarding place in the game, but it’s mind numbing, I do a lot of it, but have to have some other form of entertainment
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Not worth it
    I used to do them regularly, now it's only if I need a specific resource like some milestone something.
  • Options
    SPIDERMANANTMANSPIDERMANANTMAN Posts: 175
    I hate grinding arena. Like this arena I would love to grind for stark spidey but I physically can’t I have family to take care of and not enough time to grind a few million for it. Like to even get close to the hero you have to spend days grinding. It takes the fun out of the game for me. I feel like instead of your rating above everyone playing that it should be like unlockables for example you do 15k you get 1000 shard the 10000 points you get the furthered hero is arena was like that i would play all the time
  • Options
    But so many people will disagree and agree to me but it’s all up to Kabam if they even ever read this
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Not worth it
    Not enough options. I rarely do arena, only if I’m low on gold/units or there’s a champ I really want (that won’t require me to eat sleep and breath this game).
  • Options

Not enough options. I rarely do arena, only if I’m low on gold/units or there’s a champ I really want (that won’t require me to eat sleep and breath this game).

Thank you someone that agrees
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Not worth it
    Only first 2 milestones in 2* and 3* arenas for easy units