**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please find another way to make profit

Map 5 AQ is DEVASTATINGLY annoying to play. Day in day out, annoying and boring the life out of us. People are burnt out and we can't get enough activity to do Map 6 each day so don't give me that as an answer please.

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Idk about map 5, but we do Map 4 and I do find the A.I. extremely clumsy and hard to bait. I would hate to fight stronger champs that do the same.
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239

Map 5 AQ is DEVASTATINGLY annoying to play. Day in day out, annoying and boring the life out of us. People are burnt out and we can't get enough activity to do Map 6 each day so don't give me that as an answer please.

Find a better alliance.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★

Maybe do map 4 instead?
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    The AI gets more aggressive as AQ goes on, day 1 fights the champs are half asleep but by day 5 the are like an angry hornet.

The AI difficultly scales with alliance Prestige, so if you don’t like the fights in your current alliance just find a stronger alliance that does map 5. Or just take the win fighting half asleep opponents.
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★

Look man, it's Day 4 and my opponents are just standing still testing my patience, just so they can miraculously intercept me when I make a move. And we have high prestige.
    And no, no I am not going to leave my alliance of 3 years so I can do Map 6 5 days a week, stressing over energy usage and abandoning friends.

Some of you will excuse Kabam every which way possible so you can keep playing your Crack game.

I don’t see the problem, so you get hit with intercept.
    So you are complaining about the fights are too easy? If the are just standing there, hit them so what if they intercept once, lay into them. There are bigger issues with the game than AI champs not being aggressive.
    Again, the solution is leave and get in higher prestige alliance since you don’t want to, deal with it and take the easy fights lol
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Nah I’ll agree they need to make the map 5 ai more aggressive I do map 5 on day 1 and map 6 for the rest and The difference is insane
  • FalongFalong Posts: 125
    you can do map2 or map3 !=
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Look man, it's Day 4 and my opponents are just standing still testing my patience, just so they can miraculously intercept me when I make a move. And we have high prestige.
    And no, no I am not going to leave my alliance of 3 years so I can do Map 6 5 days a week, stressing over energy usage and abandoning friends.

Some of you will excuse Kabam every which way possible so you can keep playing your Crack game.

and some of you will blame kabam for your own actions, and lack of knowledge.

I hate to say this but "git gud". If the champion is just "standing there" hit into their block. the AI does not lock up like it used to as much, but if you hit into them they typically become more aggressive unless you are on a node with a defined defensive buff.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    I don't know the OP, but I am pretty sure he knows how to hit into a block when the opponent is just standing there blocking all day. I think what he is saying is that the AI strategy is unnecessary and just makes the fights much longer than they should be.

I have very limited time to fight in AQ during the day, so when I do get the chance, I'd rather not spend all day trying to make the AI do something besides stand there and block. It really is annoying when you already have limited time. Also, I have noticed that baiting specials take much longer than before. Again, it isn't anything difficult to overcome, it just makes the fights longer than they really need to be.
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    edited July 2019
    I have to agree with @Genitalian about the AI being passive. My alliance does 5x5 and the AI get very passive at times. There are times I have to hit into the AI's block four separate times in a row before they will drop their block.
  • tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★

Bro. Read the words I'm typing.
    It
    Is
    Not
    Fun.

Many new champs, MANY of them, have mechanics to their fighting that doesn't just involve punching the enemy. Some champs need to use heavy attacks, which means you have to stop and have staring contests with the opponent hoping that they might actually make a move at some point. And then they'll just start twitching, blocking and dropping it.

And their you are, at work hiding somewhere staring at your phone like, why isn't anything happening. Why are half of the champions excluded from being effective in this game mode?

And WHY are their a bunch of fanboi's so adamantly denying it is even a thing.

If its not fun anymore, maybe, just quit the game, lol
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    All you dudes that no longer play map 5 telling him to move on are just being rude and not helpful at all. Hyperion on map 5 is an issue and just because they play map 5 doesn't mean that their issues should be ignored. I play map 7 all AQ but if I did play map 5 I wouldn't want to face an OP Hyperion, especially one that has been bugged just a few weeks ago.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

All you dudes that no longer play map 5 telling him to move on are just being rude and not helpful at all. Hyperion on map 5 is an issue and just because they play map 5 doesn't mean that their issues should be ignored. I play map 7 all AQ but if I did play map 5 I wouldn't want to face an OP Hyperion, especially one that has been bugged just a few weeks ago.

That is how Hyperion behaves in Every piece of content. Baiting his specials, even in map 6, is just a matter of luck. So yes, if he does not like it he can move on.
  • angelocrtzangelocrtz Posts: 100
    So I have 2 accounts one 6x5 and my baby account were we mix map 5 and 4 depending on peoples availability. The AI is defense regardless of the day but there is this mechanic where you can throw a heavy and break their block just saying. As for prestige if your starting prestige isnt 9k or higher the alliance can improve a bit more but like @tusharNair stated you can always just quit which solves your problem.