**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What was your first 5 star and how much did it help you?

Comments

• LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Proxima midnight. Only really used her in Gwenpool Goes to the Movies to get me a 5* Ultron. Haven't bothered to learn to play her properly yet, as I got a Medusa 4 crystals later.
  • henrysanchezahenrysancheza Posts: 41
    Blade was my first 5*
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Medusa helped me through a lot....a lot...
  • ToxicBladeToxicBlade Posts: 62
    Mine was Spider-Man classic, but at the time he and my 4 star rocket helped carry me through the end of act 4 and the beginning of act 5
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    I got original iron man. He was still decent back then. His regen was pretty helpful in AQ, helped saved a ton a resources. But other than the regen, he didn't really do anything special, other than armor break.
  • RagnabroRagnabro Posts: 43
    Nebula. I used her in AW for defense and in some quests. She is a 5 because don't really helped me much
  • JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    Colossus, duped him soon after. He was only useful after I pulled a Magik, she led the charge and he was my bleed immune for a couple quests leading up to becoming Uncollected. Since he doesnt hit very hard he hasn't been used since.
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    GOT BLADE. As soon as i got him to 3/45, most of the content was pretty easy.
    Lvernon15 said:

My first 3 5 stars were all ip

Really?? Wow, what are the chances....only if those three were like Domino/Starky/Blade/Aegon/Nick fury/Sym supreme/Iceman/Omega Red
    Shep99 said:

the Void, very useful indeed! wasn't that long ago either, my Second was Magik too, so I am guessing my third will be awful, luck can't last can it!

My first were SL,Blade,WS,MK,NC so you'd never know. (saved 5 5* crystals.)
  • OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 101
    My first was OG IronMan....would have helped a ton if I would have duped him...still waiting on that
  • MattPartMattPart Posts: 69
    edited July 2019
    Ouch, missread the instructions and voted for 7 while meant 3...
    I don't even remember who I got which means they were not good enough, but most likely not bad enough either. Unlike my first 3* (Rhino), 4* (BW) and 6* (Void) I was never using my first 5* too much.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Freaking Cyclops...
  • Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    Iron Patriot
  • GonçaloGonçalo Posts: 32
    Well, my first 5* was Howard the Duck wich led me to never use him, only in arena
  • almalikalmalik Posts: 2
    Luke Cage after his buff, helped a ton!
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    He was "Loki" my best champ at the time, get it?
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Cyclops.... at least he’s effective for AQ.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Drax
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Back in like 2016 I got SpiderGwen and obviously the buff wasn't there at that time.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Gambit
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    I got Rhino. Still haven't touched him.
  • username7312username7312 Posts: 67
    My first 5* was MoonKnight. He didn't really help much, plus he was only useful during two phase of the moon, not the whole month.
    My 2nd 5* was Drax, HE was a game changer for me.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Hulkbuster. . . . .
  • dfmoore26dfmoore26 Posts: 94
    Original Captain Marvel. Didn't use her at all.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Winter Soldier, way back, pre-buff. Didn't help me progress at all. Glad he's pretty decent now