**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What was your first 5 star and how much did it help you?

Comments

• LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Proxima midnight. Only really used her in Gwenpool Goes to the Movies to get me a 5* Ultron. Haven't bothered to learn to play her properly yet, as I got a Medusa 4 crystals later.
  • henrysanchezahenrysancheza Posts: 41
    Blade was my first 5*
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Medusa helped me through a lot....a lot...
  • ToxicBladeToxicBlade Posts: 62
    Mine was Spider-Man classic, but at the time he and my 4 star rocket helped carry me through the end of act 4 and the beginning of act 5
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    I got original iron man. He was still decent back then. His regen was pretty helpful in AQ, helped saved a ton a resources. But other than the regen, he didn't really do anything special, other than armor break.
  • RagnabroRagnabro Posts: 43
    Nebula. I used her in AW for defense and in some quests. She is a 5 because don't really helped me much
  • JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    Colossus, duped him soon after. He was only useful after I pulled a Magik, she led the charge and he was my bleed immune for a couple quests leading up to becoming Uncollected. Since he doesnt hit very hard he hasn't been used since.
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    GOT BLADE. As soon as i got him to 3/45, most of the content was pretty easy.
    Lvernon15 said:

My first 3 5 stars were all ip

Really?? Wow, what are the chances....only if those three were like Domino/Starky/Blade/Aegon/Nick fury/Sym supreme/Iceman/Omega Red
    Shep99 said:

the Void, very useful indeed! wasn't that long ago either, my Second was Magik too, so I am guessing my third will be awful, luck can't last can it!

My first were SL,Blade,WS,MK,NC so you'd never know. (saved 5 5* crystals.)
  • OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 101
    My first was OG IronMan....would have helped a ton if I would have duped him...still waiting on that
  • MattPartMattPart Posts: 69
    edited July 2019
    Ouch, missread the instructions and voted for 7 while meant 3...
    I don't even remember who I got which means they were not good enough, but most likely not bad enough either. Unlike my first 3* (Rhino), 4* (BW) and 6* (Void) I was never using my first 5* too much.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Freaking Cyclops...
  • Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    Iron Patriot
  • GonçaloGonçalo Posts: 32
    Well, my first 5* was Howard the Duck wich led me to never use him, only in arena
  • almalikalmalik Posts: 2
    Luke Cage after his buff, helped a ton!
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    He was "Loki" my best champ at the time, get it?
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Cyclops.... at least he’s effective for AQ.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★
    Drax
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Back in like 2016 I got SpiderGwen and obviously the buff wasn't there at that time.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Gambit
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    I got Rhino. Still haven't touched him.
  • username7312username7312 Posts: 67
    My first 5* was MoonKnight. He didn't really help much, plus he was only useful during two phase of the moon, not the whole month.
    My 2nd 5* was Drax, HE was a game changer for me.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Hulkbuster. . . . .
  • dfmoore26dfmoore26 Posts: 94
    Original Captain Marvel. Didn't use her at all.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Winter Soldier, way back, pre-buff. Didn't help me progress at all. Glad he's pretty decent now