Options

Will the war prizes come to me?

if the prizes do not arrive, can I complain somewhere?
I was waging war and religiously and in the last war I die and that's why he kicks me out. I feel helpless because I can not do anything because they told me that the prizes did not come.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,810 ★★★★★
    Not sure if you will receive anything (probably not), but you can't complain about anything of that. If you did, it wouldn't change anything
  • Options
    RoystorRoystor Posts: 45
    Drooped2 said:

humzah217 said:

Roystor said:

I was waging war and religiously and in the last war I die and that's why he kicks me out. I feel helpless because I can not do anything because they told me that the prizes did not come.

Unfortunately u won’t be getting season rewards, ik how this feels as it’s happened to me before kabam really need to do something about it but trust me they won’t listen to ur complaints. There should be a 5 day lock in alliances during seasons (when there is 5 days left for the season to end there should be a lock where no players can be kicked they can only leave)
    No that's a bad plan. Sorry last season we had a guy in the last week feel like he had done enough and just stopped playing you think I should let him stay?
    Nah I booted him and grabbed my alt acct with 2 wars left
    It's one thing to stop playing and another to die for the last time
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Another problem with locking a player in is if there’s issues with a player you need to be able to kick them... ie a player is just trying to harm your efforts out of anger or immaturity... placing only 1*’s in aw.. joining the attack phase and not moving... joining aq and not moving etc. Not realistic to force alliances to keep players. Only thing I can think is lock in season rewards for players when there’s a couple days left.

🐻
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Roystor said:

Drooped2 said:

humzah217 said:

Roystor said:

Unfortunately u won’t be getting season rewards, ik how this feels as it’s happened to me before kabam really need to do something about it but trust me they won’t listen to ur complaints. There should be a 5 day lock in alliances during seasons (when there is 5 days left for the season to end there should be a lock where no players can be kicked they can only leave)
    No that's a bad plan. Sorry last season we had a guy in the last week feel like he had done enough and just stopped playing you think I should let him stay?
    but you did stop playing...Depending on your alliances rank you are probably expected to revive and keep going, if you didnt then you just stopped playing. Considering that is a gold one that is probably the expectation.. Also at that level and above they would expect that you would not wipe that early.
  • Options
    humzah217 said:

Drooped2 said:

humzah217 said:

Roystor said:

Wait...u got ur alt account in ur alliance and did 2 wars? Isn’t that piloting, I’m pretty sure it’s against ToS to have 2 of ur own accounts in an alliance or a war
    No piloting is when you have someone else play your account. You are allowed to have multiple accounts as long as you are the one playing them.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/102292/piloting
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,810 ★★★★★
    Having 2x accounts in the same alliance is not allowed, If i remember correctly. A mod commented about it in the past
  • Options
    Lormif said:

Roystor said:

Drooped2 said:

humzah217 said:

Roystor said:

but you did stop playing...Depending on your alliances rank you are probably expected to revive and keep going, if you didnt then you just stopped playing. Considering that is a gold one that is probably the expectation.. Also at that level and above they would expect that you would not wipe that early.
    I did not advance more because the war was lost, there was little time left and we had not lost any chief, the other alliance under the 3
    the nibel of the alliance is not very high, others did not advance or die before.
    and they did not miss them because they won the wars and they would not give it importance
  • Options

Having 2x accounts in the same alliance is not allowed, If i remember correctly. A mod commented about it in the past

I presented a link that says otherwise last October Above...
  • Options
    Roystor said:

Lormif said:

Roystor said:

Drooped2 said:

humzah217 said:

Roystor said:

I did not advance more because the war was lost, there was little time left and we had not lost any chief, the other alliance under the 3
    the nibel of the alliance is not very high, others did not advance or die before.
    and they did not miss them because they won the wars and they would not give it importance
    That does not change that you died really early, to a 4*. and stopped. It is one thing if the leaders call off the push, but generally you are expected better at gold 1 and higher
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,308 ★★★★★
    Unfortunately, if you leave the Alliance, or get removed, your counter resets. Sorry, OP.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

Roystor said:

Lormif said:

Roystor said:

Drooped2 said:

humzah217 said:

Roystor said:

That does not change that you died really early, to a 4*. and stopped. It is one thing if the leaders call off the push, but generally you are expected better at gold 1 and higher
    the alliance was gold 3 or less when I entered, now it's gold 2
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,299 ★★★★★
    humzah217 said:

Drooped2 said:

humzah217 said:

Roystor said:

Wait...u got ur alt account in ur alliance and did 2 wars? Isn’t that piloting, I’m pretty sure it’s against ToS to have 2 of ur own accounts in an alliance or a war
    Nop pilot is when you use a frinds acc and cler ther AW. You own acc you perfect alow to do so
  • Options
    There are two aspects to this. One is that Alliances run how they choose. They set their own expectations on Members, and we can't control that.
    The other side is that's not cool. If someone has been participating all along and they boot them for dying in the last War, not cool.
  • Options

There are two aspects to this. One is that Alliances run how they choose. They set their own expectations on Members, and we can't control that.
    The other side is that's not cool. If someone has been participating all along and they boot them for dying in the last War, not cool.

We also dont know if that was the entire history of it, or if it was a history of poor performance that caused them to lose some wars.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

We also dont know if that was the entire history of it, or if it was a history of poor performance that caused them to lose some wars.
    Be that as it may, kicking before Season Rewards come in is not cool. Especially when someone has participated all along.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★

Bear3 said:

People are so lame. “Wait isn’t that against terms of service?” Really? Snitches get... That’s not even close to what piloting is. Slow your roll, such an annoying personality type... trying to call people out on forums for a bannable offense when you’re dead wrong. LAME.

🐻

Ohh wow you’re so cool kid. Please don’t use bad words either, you must be popular too
    I agree that he shouldn’t have done that since he was mis informed and not using terms correctly tho
    Definitely cooler than you. I wouldn’t be defending someone who’s trying to call someone out for a bannable offense incorrectly... you’re clearly that type of person. Sucks to be you.

🐻
  • Options
    Lormif said:

Roystor said:

Drooped2 said:

humzah217 said:

Roystor said:

this happened in a war with an ironman iw and I eliminated it: /
  • Options
    Lormif said:

• Options
    To be totally frank, I've had my own moments. I kicked a former Member just before SA came in because he told me he was planning on leaving with a few others. The guy was a friend and I felt betrayed. I was a jerk about it, though. I can see that now.
    I've kicked people for repeated disobedience when jumping into BGs without instructions. However, that involved repeated attempts to give instructions. The rules were clear.
    It may very well be that there's more to the story, but all we can go on is what the OP presents. If the issue is kicking someone because they died, that's no bueno in my books. There's nothing that can be done about it, but I call it as I see it.
  • Options
    In the technical sense, no. Piloting involves running someone else's Account. Having Alts is allowed.
    On a personal note, I think there should be limits. Having one person running entire Allies or BGs with Alts is not exactly fair play in a competitive game mode such as War, where you have groups competing.
This discussion has been closed.