**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another spiderman??

Comments

• ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    Yet again no one mention the MCU iron spider as that is obviously a different suit and even if it is scarlet spider it is a iron spider suit like it has the legs and everything in the pics you shared
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

Yet again no one mention the MCU iron spider as that is obviously a different suit and even if it is scarlet spider it is a iron spider suit like it has the legs and everything in the pics you shared

Look if you are not going to pay attention to what I wrote and address it what is the point in continuing the conversation... And even if it has legs that does not make it the iron spider, which is peter Parker. they do not use the iron spider armor, but suits made similarly.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★

I'm still holding out for a new Female Spidey.

Why
    Lormif said:

Zuro said:

Lormif said:

Zuro said:

Lormif said:

Zuro said:

Lormif said:

It’s iron spider, hopefully he will join this year

I am not sure that is iron, in the MCU, which this is loosely based on but not exactly, starky would be the iron spider. Besides this looks like a female, look the chest. In the comics the iron spider's suit look was duplicated by the scarlet spider, Watson.
    This is clearly iron spider
    Yes

clearly

the

iron spider..

note those are all the scarlet spider, different individuals but clones of Micheal Van Patrick

In the MCU the stark enhanced spider man was the irion spider in a different color scheme.
    Stark enhanced and iron spider are two different thing like the OG iron spider has nothing to do with the MCU so why mention it

this is the iron spider(MCU) The picture could be either the iron spider or the scarlet spider, there is no way to tell, but it does look like a she.
    I know how the MCU iron spider looks like but what does that have to do anything
    I stated in my original post that while a different universe they are still closely tied together. You stated it is "clearly iron spider" and I provided 3 images that debunked that and pointed out the iron spider in the MCU is different, so they would have to go out on their own for it, or it will be scarlet spider which looks basically the same.
    U are simply wrong

Is that all the proof u need?
    Lormif said:

Zuro said:

Look if you are not going to pay attention to what I wrote and address it what is the point in continuing the conversation... And even if it has legs that does not make it the iron spider, which is peter Parker. they do not use the iron spider armor, but suits made similarly.
    It is the iron spider when did I ever say it was peter parker that's right never so you're putting words in my mouth all I said was that it's iron spider I never said who was inside the suit
    In the comics multiple people have used the iron spider suit never once did I say who was inside I was simply examining the suit alone
    Lormif said:

Zuro said:

Lormif said:

Zuro said:

Lormif said:

Zuro said:

Lormif said:

I am not sure that is iron, in the MCU, which this is loosely based on but not exactly, starky would be the iron spider. Besides this looks like a female, look the chest. In the comics the iron spider's suit look was duplicated by the scarlet spider, Watson.
    Yes

clearly

the

iron spider..

note those are all the scarlet spider, different individuals but clones of Micheal Van Patrick

In the MCU the stark enhanced spider man was the irion spider in a different color scheme.
    Stark enhanced and iron spider are two different thing like the OG iron spider has nothing to do with the MCU so why mention it

this is the iron spider(MCU) The picture could be either the iron spider or the scarlet spider, there is no way to tell, but it does look like a she.
    I know how the MCU iron spider looks like but what does that have to do anything
    I stated in my original post that while a different universe they are still closely tied together. You stated it is "clearly iron spider" and I provided 3 images that debunked that and pointed out the iron spider in the MCU is different, so they would have to go out on their own for it, or it will be scarlet spider which looks basically the same.
    U didn’t debunk it. U just pointed out that there are other characters that where modified version of the iron spider suit. But to someone who isn’t trolling, they would know that their is pretty much no way that that could be Michael van pattick. The person in the picture is iron spider. Please stop trying to find clever loopholes that you think are funny because they aren’t. And no it wouldn’t be the scarlet spider team because the character would be called iron spider
    Zuro said:

Lormif said:

Zuro said:

It is the iron spider when did I ever say it was peter parker that's right never so you're putting words in my mouth all I said was that it's iron spider I never said who was inside the suit
    sigh, the "Iron spider" IS Peter Parker... That is the only iron spider. Micheal Van Patrick is the scarlet spider. I am not putting words you in your mouth I am telling you what is a fact based on the comics and you are being obtuse. the other look alike suits are the Scarlet Spider
    Lormif said:

Zuro said:

Lormif said:

Zuro said:

sigh, the "Iron spider" IS Peter Parker... That is the only iron spider. Micheal Van Patrick is the scarlet spider. I am not putting words you in your mouth I am telling you what is a fact based on the comics and you are being obtuse. the other look alike suits are the Scarlet Spider
    As I mentioned before the iron spider is not only peter parker many have put on the same costume as him for example amadeus cho has worn the suit before
    Lormif said:

Zuro said:

Lormif said:

Zuro said:

Sigh, stop trolling. Iron spider is a suit. Peter Parker mainly wears it, true. But he never said it was peter Parker in the iron spider suit. It’s all semantics. Plus Michael van Patrick is scarlet spider. He’s part of a team called the scarlet spiders. Kaine Parker and Ben Reilly are the scarlet spider. How does it feel now that my argument is riddled with semantics?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 ★★★★★
    Djkrdjj said:

Why
    Many reasons. They're cool, we need more Females from the Spider-Verse, I like the design possibilities, I've been waiting years....
    I could go on. ;)

We’re never going to get the Sandman, Hydroman, Scorpion, or the Lizard if you people keep clamouring for more Spider-Man clones.

I mean we can get them as secondary characters to the spiderman clones
    Djkrdjj said:

Lormif said:

Zuro said:

Lormif said:

Zuro said:

Sigh, stop trolling. Iron spider is a suit. Peter Parker mainly wears it, true. But he never said it was peter Parker in the iron spider suit. It’s all semantics. Plus Michael van Patrick is scarlet spider. He’s part of a team called the scarlet spiders. Kaine Parker and Ben Reilly are the scarlet spider. How does it feel now that my argument is riddled with semantics?
    Does not bother me in any way, discussions are typically about semantics, and all you did was confirm my statement... In fact semantics are the most important part of any discussion. In fact @zuro here is the on trolling.

Djkrdjj said:

Why
    Many reasons. They're cool, we need more Females from the Spider-Verse, I like the design possibilities, I've been waiting years....
    I could go on. ;)
    *plus the fact that we have how many Males, and only one Female.
    Lormif said:

Djkrdjj said:

Lormif said:

Zuro said:

Lormif said:

Zuro said:

Does not bother me in any way, discussions are typically about semantics, and all you did was confirm my statement... In fact semantics are the most important part of any discussion. In fact @zuro here is the on trolling.
    Are you really tryna do the blame game all I said is that it is the iron spider suit
    And then you went all in depth about who is in the suit like it even matters
    Not that I believe that was an intentional oversight on their part. I'd just like more added.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Djkrdjj said:

Djkrdjj said:

Why
    I could go on. ;)
    I never understood that stupid argument of more females or more representation. But something I always thought of was,How r u gonna say that if their is not one Native American in game? Or one Indian in game. Or barely any Asians in game. No Polynesians either? Barely any Latinos or Hispanics. I don’t believe in your argument but don’t act like a SJW if they don’t even have those guys? You’re petitioning for woman but not for anyone else. Wow. What are u one of those guys that think KK is Indian?
    Back to the pointHowever Jessica drew would be cool?
    I keep asking them to add Warpath.
    Zuro said:

Lormif said:

Djkrdjj said:

Lormif said:

Zuro said:

Lormif said:

Zuro said:

Are you really tryna do the blame game all I said is that it is the iron spider suit
    ummmm
    Zuro said:

Lormif said:

you said it was clearly the IRON SPIDER. the SCARELET SPIDER is not the IRON SPIDER, and it could be either.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    I hate the idea of adding another spider-man.

That being said if they are wanting one in every class their is a "mutated" version from the comics that had 6 arms. They even repeated it in the animated series.

edited July 2019
    V1PER1987 said:

Djkrdjj said:

Djkrdjj said:

Why
    I could go on. ;)
    I never understood that stupid argument of more females or more representation. But something I always thought of was,How r u gonna say that if their is not one Native American in game? Or one Indian in game. Or barely any Asians in game. No Polynesians either? Barely any Latinos or Hispanics. I don’t believe in your argument but don’t act like a SJW if they don’t even have those guys? You’re petitioning for woman but not for anyone else. Wow. What are u one of those guys that think KK is Indian?
    I keep asking them to add Warpath.
    Like I said don’t really care about representation, but I read about him just now and he seems like he would be pretty sweet. Good regen and maybe a synergy with GR, from what I understood
    edited July 2019

Zuro said:

We’re never going to get the Sandman, Hydroman, Scorpion, or the Lizard if you people keep clamouring for more Spider-Man clones.

Let’s be really honest and answer the question truthfully. Do you think this game needs another version of Spider-Man every time they release one of his villains?

Personally I think it’s a hack job, an uninspired and cowardly attempt to cash in on a well known IP based solely on name recognition. It’s also fairly stupid as most of the people who would drop cash on Stealth Suit Spidey would also drop cash on Bank Robber #2 if he has high enough prestige.
    I think we need more of his rogues gallery. He has so many sick villains. Sandman, Kraven, black cat, hydro man, spider ham(not a villain)
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Im fine with adding several villians. This isnt just a Spiderman game though. We dont need every version of the champ that has existed. There are tons of popular characters not even playable outside of the Spiververse the game hasnt even added yet. This game is about all of marvel not just spiderman. I would also add Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, and Thor to the list of champs that have enough versions.
    Lormif said:

Zuro said:

Lormif said:

Djkrdjj said:

Lormif said:

Zuro said:

Lormif said:

Zuro said:

ummmm
    Zuro said:

Lormif said:

you said it was clearly the IRON SPIDER. the SCARELET SPIDER is not the IRON SPIDER, and it could be either.
    FOR THE LAST TIME THE IRON SPIDER IS A SUIT that anyone can be wearing I don't care who is inside the dang suit and clearly it is the iron spider SUIT
    Djkrdjj said:

Djkrdjj said:

Djkrdjj said:

Why
    I could go on. ;)
    It's a bit broader than Racial. Literally every Race has Males and Females. (There are in-betweens but I ain't opening that can of worms here.)
    The truth is, there are many decent Female Spidey Champs to choose from. The fact that we have that many Males and only one Female just seems off to me.
    I honestly don’t care what gender, race, in between the character is. It’s a game who cares. As long as it’s a sweet character with cool powers and mechanics that plays well I don’t care what they are
    Fair enough. I just think there should be more inclusion.
    Djkrdjj said:

Zuro said:

Let’s be really honest and answer the question truthfully. Do you think this game needs another version of Spider-Man every time they release one of his villains?

Personally I think it’s a hack job, an uninspired and cowardly attempt to cash in on a well known IP based solely on name recognition. It’s also fairly stupid as most of the people who would drop cash on Stealth Suit Spidey would also drop cash on Bank Robber #2 if he has high enough prestige.
    I think we need more of his rogues gallery. He has so many sick villains. Sandman, Kraven, black cat, hydro man, spider ham(not a villain)
    Adding 9n t9 that I'd say spider man 2099 because he is not your typical spiderman
    Neotwism said:

Im fine with adding several villians. This isnt just a Spiderman game though. We dont need every version of the champ that has existed. There are tons of popular characters not even playable outside of the Spiververse the game hasnt even added yet. This game is about all of marvel not just spiderman. I would also add Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, and Thor to the list of champs that have enough versions.

I see where you're coming from buts its not like those type of the champs are always being added to the game it's like every half a year we get a new version of an existing champ