AW season rewards?

Where are the rewards?

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Where are the rewards?

they went out hours ago.
  • Options
    They came in for us around 5:30 AM EST. Were you in your current Alliance long enough to get them? Need to participate in at least 5 wars with your current Alliance to qualify, and cannot leave until they arrive.
  • Options
    Moneymike32Moneymike32 Posts: 39
    Yes to all. Thx
  • Options
    Moneymike32Moneymike32 Posts: 39
    Maybe I’m missing something. You need to participate in at least 5 wars during the season before rewards cutt off?
  • Options
    SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited July 2019

Maybe I’m missing something. You need to participate in at least 5 wars during the season before rewards cutt off?

Yes, if you did 4 or less wars with your current Alliance, you would not qualify for Season rewards. 5 or more, you do. Also, cannot leave that Alliance until they come in, or you end up forfeiting them. If others in your Alliance already recieved them, send in a support ticket. If they've yet to recieve them, hang loose for a little bit. If they don't show up by tomorrow, again, support ticket.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Yes and still be a part of the alliance when the season, not the last war, ends.