**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What happened to the top war alliance?

VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
The top season 10 alliance, jedi knights has 3 members. Did they have a massive fallout or was everyone kicked? I'm so confused on what drama goes on in big alliances

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Shell alliance probably
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Shell alliance probably

Doubtful on shell alliance, they have been top 1-3 for a few seasons now. Never in the past have they all dropped to a shell to the best of my knowledge.

They are at 2 members now. I am wondering if they all found new homes, and if they were kicked if they got their rewards. That would suck if something bad happened, especially prior to rewards dropping.
  • Options
    Toj37Toj37 Posts: 68
    Probably got caught 😂
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Shell alliance probably

Doubtful on shell alliance, they have been top 1-3 for a few seasons now. Never in the past have they all dropped to a shell to the best of my knowledge.

They are at 2 members now. I am wondering if they all found new homes, and if they were kicked if they got their rewards. That would suck if something bad happened, especially prior to rewards dropping.
    There was a thread last season talking about all the members moving to jedi from another shell that people were asking about.
  • Options
    There's 2 variants of that Alliance. KenOB, and Ken0B. The one that won still has 30 members from what I can see on the Leaderboard. The one tagged Ken0B (with a zero, not an 'O') is the one with 2 members.