**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Heimdall or Champion

Between these 2 cosmic champs, I am having trouble figuring out which one to rank up. Both 4 stars unduped.

Heimdall or Champion 52 votes

Heimdall
88%
SnakeEyes69Timone147LosspikSecondSkrillerabiew78BrightfireHDRam_SarkarTerraMagrailothosKingOfMcocLvernon15AhitlawOrdalcaErkSandeepSbrucef8bringerTaZ_4178IDogeAustin55555510or_Strong 46 votes
Champion
11%
SammyJankisPriyansh7SiddhantEthanGamerLainuaMorbidAngle 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Heimdall
    Heimdall in every way. The Champion is meh duped and worthless unduped.
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Heimdall
    Heimdal for his amazing synergies and his utility
  • Options
    brucef8bringerbrucef8bringer Posts: 109
    Heimdall
    Champion's main use is as AW boss. Heimdall isn't that great either so I would wait for a better cosmic if your rank-up resources are limited at this point. Many much better cosmics are out there.
  • Options
    TrainerShayneTrainerShayne Posts: 11

Champion's main use is as AW boss. Heimdall isn't that great either so I would wait for a better cosmic if your rank-up resources are limited at this point. Many much better cosmics are out there.

I have 6 t4 cosmic cc plus an extra waiting to be claimed so I'm really trying to take someone up before the catalyst expires
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    All I’ll say is I have a 4/55 sig 110 champion that I use for questing and I don’t regret it.

Don’t have Heimdall.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Heimdall
    I have a max rank, max sig Heimdall and use him all the time. Once he’s ramped up (which is fairly easy) he hits very respectably and has a ton of utility. He’s better than people give him credit for.
  • Options
    5tarscream5tarscream Posts: 94
    Heimdall
    Neither is great. Medusa/Hyperion/Angela and Venom are all better imo.
    Hyperion brings utility and some dmg.
    Champion has some fun animations and specials.