**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Two looking for new ally

Hey my friend and I are a package deal and looking for a new ally ahead of the new war season. Looking to compete, at minimal, for gold 1.

Feel free to hit up my line or post yours if you have interest.

Line ID: dhall2105

Comments

• Options
    Ace_HallAce_Hall Posts: 12
    Looking for active, map 5 alliance but chill as well.
  • Options
    SesherzSesherz Posts: 98
    Add me sesherz on line, we do 20mil ally looking for multiple 5* r5s and r2 6*s, 200mil AQ gold1 add me Sesherz
  • Options
    Vassili24Vassili24 Posts: 109
    We are Gold 1 looking to be Plat 4 next season. We run 6/5/4 in AQ. If you are interested, hit me on discord at Crix EST#3048
  • Options
    Queen143Queen143 Posts: 330
    Added u on line
  • Options
    Ace_HallAce_Hall Posts: 12
    Still looking, accidentally cleared all my line messages so sorry if I haven’t gotten back to some
  • Options
    StrudZStrudZ Posts: 44
    We run AQ 5x5 and are gold 2 currently but moving up at a good rate and is the reason we are looking. We have some guys that cant hang anymore.
    We run discord though.
    StrudZ is in game name if you feel like having a gander
  • Options
    TW1800TW1800 Posts: 163
    Do you guys have experience on Map 6 ?
  • Options
    JaaonArmfieldJaaonArmfield Posts: 63
    Can’t offer map 5 but best non-map 5 alliance around if want to see if like it here for a couple weeks and might decide to stay as permanent home. Thanks.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/149125/15-million-average-rating-500k-map-3-4-aq-1-2-bg-war-no-donations#latest
  • Options
    Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    We're map 5x5, but AQ focused. only run one BG in war. if you're interested my line is crankytrump and the Alliance is Marvel Nation