**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What are the benefits of becoming Uncollected ?

Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
I have 3000 units planning to become uncollected
Should i go for it
I have completed chapter 1 and its was easy

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Try your best.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    TwmR said:

Stance said:

You get better EQ rewards.

This is what you get for each chapter.

And this is what you get for completion.

It saddens me to see that you get more 5 star shards from uncollected EQ than completing act 4....
    Why?
    Act 4 is a lot easier
    Yeah but act 4 is a entire story and this is just 6 quests.. I defiantly think you should get at least 2500 shards for act 4 initial run
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

TwmR said:

Stance said:

It saddens me to see that you get more 5 star shards from uncollected EQ than completing act 4....
    Why?
    Act 4 is a lot easier
    Yeah but act 4 is a entire story and this is just 6 quests.. I defiantly think you should get at least 2500 shards for act 4 initial run
    You could say the same about acts 1-3, should they also give more than uc eq?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

TwmR said:

Stance said:

Why?
    Act 4 is a lot easier
    Act 4 came out before 5*s were becoming a thing, it is earlier then you need them. Act 4 is about 4*s mainly. Act 5 is about the 5*s and becoming uncollected.
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Tony886 said:

I have 3000 units planning to become uncollected
    Should i go for it
    I have completed chapter 1 and its was easy

Yeah go for it and try to bring champs that deal damage fast and if you have Stark Spidey/Spider gwen bring them as they can autoevade his specials.

And the biggest benefit from becoming uncollected is unlocking the uncollected difficulty but you also get a Grandmaster Crystal every 2 weeks and some better 4 hour and Daily Crystals.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Getting through the Collector is probably the most important thing that you can do. For starters it unlocks better hourly, daily, arena crystals and champion crystals (grandmaster - terrible value, avoid). It also unlocks access to the Uncollected difficulty of the MEQ which will be your main source of 6* shards - an instant R4 5* equivalent when levelled up - (10k 6* shards is roughly 34 5* dupes).

To get through it you also have to learn how to bait specials, properly learn various node mechanics and how to fight hard hitting champions properly rather than just the usual parry-5 hit combo.

In short, not only are the reward related benefits in becoming Uncollected but the process of becoming Uncollected will also considerably improve you as a player.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    You can get better stuff and you basically unlock the only way of getting 6* shards epic event quest