**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you want Wonder Man to enter the contest?

I am shocked to see that even after being around for almost 5 years now Contest of Champions is yet to add the greatest Marvel superhero of all time, Wonder Man. I believe that if they were to add him the game’s popularity would soar and everyone would download it just for the chance to play as Wonder Man. Let me know if you agree.

Do you want Wonder Man to enter the contest? 69 votes

They should add Wonder Man
46%
BigPoppaCBONEXHans_GruberXKDoggg2017Sundance_2099Foxhero007ErkTimrosMoot4LifeNioc0124Geo10megspaceoctopusRougeknight87Colinwhitworth69GeorgiaDawgBatman1903Branu0727Hedron1_ShuNeu_1Noob371Eviscerator 32 votes
They should add somebody else
53%
Timone147Nuggetman777abiew78adqqedfyvrSpeedbumpphillgreenSiddhantKwatraHammerbro_64Duke_SilverTaZ_4178My_SuperiorDarthPhalTheTrueBeastThe_red_EclipseMaldroit2Denzel116FortuneFhfjghhggggjfhfjgAmazing_Demon05ẞlооd 37 votes

Comments

• Chilldude22Chilldude22 Posts: 6
    Wonder Woman is a DC character that has no relation to Wonder Man
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    I dont know who this is but lets have him already
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    There's a wonder man???
    Yes there is a wonder man and he’s the best Marvel character ever created. He was created by Stan Lee and first appeared in Avengers #9. His superpowers include flight, teleportation, shapeshifting, and my personal favorite power recycling. He is also an experienced stuntman.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,608 Guardian
    Wonder Man... wasn’t he the guy on Stan Lee's “So you wanna be a Superhero” TV show competition (forget the real name of the show, but think it was on SyFi channel maybe 10+ years ago) during its first season ?? The guy who was portraying himself as the steriotypical superhero, complete with super-cheesy Smile after saving the day (which of course included way too much overacting by that contestant) 😀😀

The previous comment about including “recycling” (Save the Planet) made me think of that.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    I remember him from the tv show earths mightiest heroes, but in that he was a bad guy who the avengers wanted to reform... would be cool to see the superhero version of him in the game
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    They should add somebody else
    No, just no, there are so many better options, I wouldn't add him until every other character has been added.
  • Butt3rs1Butt3rs1 Posts: 2
    I want him so freaking bad. He was my favorite growing up.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Character suggestion thread
  • The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    Wonder man can lift/press 95 tons. In the comics his personality or essence was cloned and put into the vision. He moonlights as a Hollywood leading man and is in fhe movies. He was going to be added to the MCU and portrayed by Nathan Fillion. He is indestructible and basically Immortal. He can fly using his own energy power. In fact he is 💯 energy anyway. He would be a good candidate for addition to this game.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I also want to add Quasar into the mix (coz my childhood friends tagged me that; one already got spiderman, iron man, and thor in my clique), but i dont think thats gonna happen either.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Who’s wonder man
  • MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    Wonder man with Grim Reaper, maybe in October?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Who’s wonder man

Keep on wondering....man.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Big fan of Wonder Man. Not quite the greatest tho. 😂
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Wonder Woman is a DC character that has no relation to Wonder Man

r/woosh
    I’m very glad to see that my post about WONDER MAN garnered so much attention. Even if the majority of people think he shouldn’t be added (atleast not yet) I am shocked to see that more than 3 people even voted for either option. Even if Wonder Man isn’t added any time soon I’m happy to see that I sparked some discussion about the objectively best superhero.