**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thor Jane Foster.../Thor 4

2»

Comments

• Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Megavok said:

Jane Foster is one of the most disappointing characters in this game, she basically just sits somewhere around the back at all of our rosters. :(

I don't get all of the hate for Jane Foster Thor...it's almost a guaranteed stun lock after SP1 and critical hits on every hit while they're stun locked. Sure she might be boring to play, but I don't think she's as bad as a lot of people make her out to be.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Not concentrating on “ they’re replacing my bro”.... just the girl I hate part. She’s a weak female to play this role. She just is. She not a tenacious female or actress.. she’s also almost 40... super hero’s are meant to be kind and vibrant in their DEBUT AT LEAST! Jeez this is straight my little pony super hero version. She’s the wrong choice for the super hero version of Thor Jane Foster... she was bothered to just be third girlfriend? That’s honestly all she’s good for. Hemsworth is 34.... now.... not when he started as Thor though! He was 23! So now they’re gonna drag Portman’s 40 year old skinny bones in and supposed to be believable she’s a bad ***? Lmao.... hard pass. They should have picked someone young and vicious.

🐻
  • Kabam gotta lend out some of those server hamsters to 4chan during their time of need imho.
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    I'm glad some people here have some common sense. There was not a single line at Comic-Con or in any official words from Marvel or Kevin that Chris Hemsworth was being replaced. No one outside them knows the story line yet, so we don't know if she's taking over the role of Thor. If you know from the comics, Thor Odinson was never replaced, Thor Jane Foster became Thor was Odinson wasn't worthy anymore, which later he becomes worthy again. They both still wield the hammer. They obviously set up Chris/Thor to be with GOTG. Jane Foster might just be a helping hand as well, as also introducing the character of Thor Jane for other fans. Unless you specifically work with Marvel and know it's secrets stop being dramatic .
  • Hey there, appreciate the feedback from TeamMRA and those who kept it on topic and provided feedback about the game. This thread has gone a bit off the rails though, so we'll be closing it down.
This discussion has been closed.