Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Meme Thread

Comments

• Options
    Mr_incredibl3Mr_incredibl3 Posts: 104
    Carossy said:

Every one is talking about how marvel is mean to thor but he got messed up too and he is mortal.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,412 ★★★★★

The creation of GR 😂😂

Okay. What?
    It was suppose to be a joke....in the 90's there was a show callled captain planet where the teens would use their element rings to summon captain planet in order to save the world.
  • Options
    CarossyCarossy Posts: 1,547 ★★★

Carossy said:

Every one is talking about how marvel is mean to thor but he got messed up too and he is mortal.
    I think you took the wrong meme :joy: .
    This is the one you're talking about.

Too_qik said:

Lol DBZ tactic. Hit him really really hard
  • Options
    CarossyCarossy Posts: 1,547 ★★★
    Terra said:

• Options
    Terra said:

He is underrated and i believe he got potential lol
  • Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Idk why, but your post reminded me of Beyblades, and that’s what I’m officially declaring Blade’s SP2 to be 😂
  • Options
    SoG_LivesSoG_Lives Posts: 14
    Someone please make a Brian Grant Banana Night Monkey meme, so much potential!
  • Options
    Cain said:

Idk why, but your post reminded me of Beyblades, and that’s what I’m officially declaring Blade’s SP2 to be 😂

Your so right it does remind me of beyblades 😂😂😂
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Cain said:

Nah that's Omega Red and Medusa's Sp2s...
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019