**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What did you get from The Legendary Homesick crystal?

dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★

What did you get from The Legendary Homesick crystal? 117 votes

4* champion
72%
GroundedWisdomCoatHang3rGamerWhiskey_PoetBashlordDrZolarazielxNigdigital-SOBMhykkeTheManMythLegendStewmanzuffySiriusBreakallinashesAnurag1606dr_nish777Bpn88855Jemster519HENRIQUE_FORTE 85 votes
5*champion
27%
ShrimkinsBendyLeNoirFaineantUkgenieNightCrackerMixkebabDuo_KulioMatthewmercuryPwf57CropDusterusername7312JayBird_IsTheWordCrimsontide1616Duke_SilverAanthoCupidFfm1899Austin555555JakearoundShadow_Phoneix 32 votes

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    4* champion
    GG
  • 4* champion
    Iron Patriot... 🤮
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    5*champion

I can’t be mad about this. He’s new!
  • MojoXMojoX Posts: 2
    4* champion

Iron Patriot... 🤮

Same man, same... 😓
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    5*champion
    20 more sig on R1 carnage
  • p01arisp01aris Posts: 18
    4* champion
    I got a 4 star Venom the Duck. I would have preferred a 5 star, but at least it was a decent champion and one I had not gotten as a 4 star, yet. I do think for the hardest difficulty, and requiring specific champions for certain paths and you only get the one legendary crystal for the whole month of playing all 12 paths, players should get a 5 star by default, especially since the developers keeps saying 5 stars are going to be easier to get.

I did accrue enough 5 star crystals to open a new one and got a 5 star Wasp, so that was much cooler. I have both Yellowjacket and Ant Man as 5 star already so that is cool.
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    4* champion
    I got Spideygwen as a 4*. I have the worst of luck with these type of crystals. Only pulled one 5* from the Grandmaster crystal since I have been uncollected from sometime now (Well over a year). Now I have enough shards for another 6* and I am afraid to open it as I will probably get a useless champ again. I don't even have a worthy 5* to take to R5 after making Venom my first. No Domino, Corvus, Blade, Tech Sparky or Hyperion as a 5*.
  • Rolo_maxRolo_max Posts: 57
    4* champion
    awakened my 4* rank 4 venom. And a 5* venom was next to him!!! feel kabamed hahaha
    4* champion
    p01aris said:

I got a 4 star Venom the Duck. I would have preferred a 5 star, but at least it was a decent champion and one I had not gotten as a 4 star, yet. I do think for the hardest difficulty, and requiring specific champions for certain paths and you only get the one legendary crystal for the whole month of playing all 12 paths, players should get a 5 star by default, especially since the developers keeps saying 5 stars are going to be easier to get.

I did accrue enough 5 star crystals to open a new one and got a 5 star Wasp, so that was much cooler. I have both Yellowjacket and Ant Man as 5 star already so that is cool.

I have that synergy team and it is worthy. Antman is actually a decent champ on that team but does need a high signature level to get more glancing and more fury buffs. I stopped at level 50 after I got Void. Now all my stones are going to him as an R4 5*.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    4* champion
    Hoped for 5* venom or spidergwen, but got a 4*. And a 4* ag from max sig crys - just no luck for me
    4* champion
    Correction. Level 150*
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    5*champion
    Pulled a 5* venom pretty stoked
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    5*champion
    Green gobbles
  • MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    4* champion
    4* Carnage
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    4* champion
    Venompool... **** rarity of a **** champ
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    4* champion
    4* Symbiote Supreme. They should have guaranteed a 5*. It's 2019 and 4* can't even be used in Act 6 and are irrelevant for End Game content. This was the highest level of difficulty in the side quest. Several months ago for the Gwenpool goes to the Movies they guaranteed a 5* champ. They should have done the same here.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    5*champion
    Vulture
  • AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    5*champion
    Symbiote Suprême!
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,329 ★★★★★
    5*champion
    Doc oc
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    4* champion
    A four star from the lgndry as well as ultimate homesick crystals. Formed a five star and got Domino.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    Nothing as it was a waste of energy and time where i could put better use to like variant where rewards are far better and rewards your hard work and skills