**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rate my 5/65s

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
What do you all think yay or nay?

Rate my 5/65s 128 votes

Yay
39%
GamerAlex_sc11thetaman23EvilEmpireErza_ScarletRaganatorRam_SarkaradqqedfyvrTerraGNASTYJohnyzeroThunderGodOnmixMad_Titan_21JayProngsPeterQuillStrikerrx8CoachLedShadow_PhoneixAleor 51 votes
Nay
7%
BboychoboNiteAndDaeCupidIamTryingMyBestBurroCainDwhalen8554LordBeaverbrokeLegend_X95Thor12344 10 votes
Much yay
39%
razielbuffajrTendersquadKDoggg2017MixkebabSavio444StingerbkSpiderCoolsCrimsontide1616Duke_SilverYouconfusedRasiloverJohnLocke117Spurgeon14DONZALOOG1234Repto23IDogeChampioncriticChris1212123Siddhant 51 votes
Much nay
12%
DalBotSpity68benshballinashesFoxhero007HendrossMrTicTac19992008TimrosKobster84Rougeknight87Deadpool87XN0nameXKalantakThe_WatcherWade420wilson69Skinnyfatboy82 16 votes

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Much yay
    Love em, awesome choices!
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I know I'm supposed to be looking at the r5 champs, but is that a r4 IF?
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Yay
    Can some tell me why people love night trasher i think he is trash champ.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Much nay
    I don’t see a 5:65 iron pillow hands I am immediately dissapointed
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Much nay
    Attempt at a brag post but it's not a great attempt. I don't want to be the total jerk but in terms of any possible R5s I'm not feeling Night Thrasher, Magik or Gwenpool at this point. All of those are solid R4 champs but I can think of champs who do everything each of them do but better (debatable in power control for Magik but she's plenty good enough at R4). Just think sometimes people get too excited to rank up someone that they don't wait for the right one.
    Much nay

People sleep on Night Thrasher.

He's R4 good but there are much better R5 options (including his synergy buddy Darkhawk)
    Much nay
    DalBot said:

He's R4 good but there are much better R5 options (including his synergy buddy Darkhawk)
    Nah night trasher is better imo same damage and better utility only way I’d r5 darkhawk over him is if I needed a double Immune 5:65 or wanted a defender
    Much nay
    Kobster84 said:

DalBot said:

Nah night trasher is better imo same damage and better utility only way I’d r5 darkhawk over him is if I needed a double Immune 5:65 or wanted a defender
    You literally just made the case for Darkhawk. Double immune gives him more utility, great defender, get him to Null Mode and he had great damage for the whole fight, regen, power control and more
  • SlickStar010SlickStar010 Posts: 7

DalBot said:

Attempt at a brag post but it's not a great attempt. I don't want to be the total jerk but in terms of any possible R5s I'm not feeling Night Thrasher, Magik or Gwenpool at this point. All of those are solid R4 champs but I can think of champs who do everything each of them do but better (debatable in power control for Magik but she's plenty good enough at R4). Just think sometimes people get too excited to rank up someone that they don't wait for the right one.

You lost me fairly early there. So everyone should r5 champs based om who YOU feel is best?? Magik have a legit claim as best mystic. NT amd GP are also great. I rank up who i like and i never regret it
    You asked for an opinion, he gave you one, then you get mad he gave you an opinion...
    Much nay
    DalBot said:

Kobster84 said:

DalBot said:

You literally just made the case for Darkhawk. Double immune gives him more utility, great defender, get him to Null Mode and he had great damage for the whole fight, regen, power control and more
    Night trasher fully counters evade autoblock hits just as hard does have incinerate immunity can reduce ability accuracy with despair they can’t heal and with the darkhawk synergy hits harder then darkhawk
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Not enough capiw
    Much nay

DalBot said:

You lost me fairly early there. So everyone should r5 champs based om who YOU feel is best?? Magik have a legit claim as best mystic. NT amd GP are also great. I rank up who i like and i never regret it
    If you can't handle criticism, maybe don't make a post asking for people to criticize your squad 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • ZebartinZebartin Posts: 32
    Strong team but with few solid defender.