Options

Now that an official image of Warlock is out can we discuss how terrifying it is.

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
Seriously it's something from a nightmare. Kabam why did you do this. I feel like he's staring into my Soul.

Comments

• Options
    DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    edited July 2019

Seriously it's something from a nightmare. Kabam why did you do this. I feel like he's staring into my Soul.

He actually looks more terrifying in the comics.
    I prefer the comics. The eyes, toothy grin, and eyebrows are super doper stupid
    But I’ll probably learn to love him.
  • Options
    StubshotStubshot Posts: 43

Everytime I fight him I'm going to think I'm playing a Crash Bandicoot game..

Same
  • Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

Yeah the MCOC version looks like a plastic kid’s toy to me.
  • Options
    Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
    Could they have used less detail in the smile and eyes, everything else is oka... also, for stealth spidey, he looks like he is just busting a nut
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

Yeah the MCOC version looks like a plastic kid’s toy to me.
    It looks like something crazy you'd find in a Zelda game.
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★
    He looks accurate to me. I don't understand what everyone is on about? It's the prototypical look for Warlock. Now Sunspot on the other hand, could have done with a more classical take on him myself. Anything from New Mutants era or X-Force would have been far more preferable to this obscure look.
  • Options
    Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183

Just plain bad. Very disappointing, they finally add a less-known character like this and it’s completely stupid looking. Oh well, maybe the animations will be cool.

Yeah he’s not well known but he’s awesome! I think he could be a really unique character, but I do agree with the disappointment of Kabam picking an odd choice of character. My friend and I are competing on who can get the “psychopath guy” first so meh, mixed feelings.
  • Options

Just plain bad. Very disappointing, they finally add a less-known character like this and it’s completely stupid looking. Oh well, maybe the animations will be cool.

Yeah he’s not well known but he’s awesome! I think he could be a really unique character, but I do agree with the disappointment of Kabam picking an odd choice of character. My friend and I are competing on who can get the “psychopath guy” first so meh, mixed feelings.
    You misunderstood my post. I love the choice of Warlock, really glad they’re finally adding obscure characters. I just don't care for his design.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

His face just needs to change... Thats all.

I can get behind this. He looks too happy, especially given his backstory.
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★
    edited July 2019

His face just needs to change... Thats all.

I can get behind this. He looks too happy, especially given his backstory.
    Thats exactly how he is portrayed a majority of the time he has appeared in the comics. That grin is kinda his iconic look.

• Options

Everyone will hate until they find out how amazing he is, then he’ll be another domino and suddenly everyone will want him.

I’m not hating on his character, I already want one. I hate his 90s-plastic-kid’s-toy look though.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,559 ★★★★★
    Love it. A fitting homage to the old New Mutants comics.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I kind of like it, it's like they added a touch of Steampunk to an already Retro looking design. He was originally a very... Unique Design to say the least, quite literally a Technology Version of Groot.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I know what he reminds me of, he looks like something from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,267 ★★★★★
    I find him interesting. TBH, I never even knew he existed until now. Lol.