**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I hate this guy

Some people might like night crawler, but I think he is the worst character ever. I’ve been playing this game since 2016 and there was no other person worst than him, I rather have collussus from a 5* than have him. Night crawler is trash

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    He has some nice damage on defense and without especially if u crit and u gain fury and get his passive deep wounds damage of bleed hes brilliant also evades are annoying as hard to swap at times
  • Options
    Who ever disagreed with me please explain as his damage is sweet as I use my 4 star r4 in arena and takes down fights quick due to having the ability to gain fury on crits and deep wound bleed damage which again is nice on a champ that also has evade and has extra crit when swashbuckling so please do explain why u disagreed
  • Options

@Bendy it was probably the OP himself. Apparently he doesn’t understand how NC works

Probs was as I know how to play nc on offense and enjoy his deep wound bleed with fury active as just makes fights quick as no many have fury and something to increase a deep wound bleed if the attack crits
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Wait OP, have you ever switched NC to Swashbuckling when playing him?
  • Options
    Mataeo said:

Someday you guys will see

I like him I'm hoping to pull 5 star as his damage is alright if u say u see then it must be just u who cant use properly on offense or even bothered to place him in defense back when he was in the top defenders of annoyance
  • Options
    megamangmegamang Posts: 132
    NC does good damage on offense too. Put him in swashbuckling mode and with a couple furys he destroys.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Try using NC with Havok synergy and I’m pretty sure you’ll change your mind.
  • Options
    If it's just war play with him u would actually enjoy playing if u just hate due to dying everyone does to a stacked nc if he doesnt play right but hes got damage potential as an attacker
  • Options
    digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Mataeo said:

Some people might like night crawler, but I think he is the worst character ever. I’ve been playing this game since 2016 and there was no other person worst than him, I rather have collussus from a 5* than have him. Night crawler is trash

He’s a good attacker and great defender, what are you talking about!?
This discussion has been closed.