Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

I hate this guy

Some people might like night crawler, but I think he is the worst character ever. I’ve been playing this game since 2016 and there was no other person worst than him, I rather have collussus from a 5* than have him. Night crawler is trash

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,625 ★★★★★
    He has some nice damage on defense and without especially if u crit and u gain fury and get his passive deep wounds damage of bleed hes brilliant also evades are annoying as hard to swap at times
  • Options
    Who ever disagreed with me please explain as his damage is sweet as I use my 4 star r4 in arena and takes down fights quick due to having the ability to gain fury on crits and deep wound bleed damage which again is nice on a champ that also has evade and has extra crit when swashbuckling so please do explain why u disagreed
  • Options

@Bendy it was probably the OP himself. Apparently he doesn’t understand how NC works

Probs was as I know how to play nc on offense and enjoy his deep wound bleed with fury active as just makes fights quick as no many have fury and something to increase a deep wound bleed if the attack crits
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Wait OP, have you ever switched NC to Swashbuckling when playing him?
  • Options
    Mataeo said:

Someday you guys will see

I like him I'm hoping to pull 5 star as his damage is alright if u say u see then it must be just u who cant use properly on offense or even bothered to place him in defense back when he was in the top defenders of annoyance
  • Options
    megamangmegamang Posts: 132
    NC does good damage on offense too. Put him in swashbuckling mode and with a couple furys he destroys.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Try using NC with Havok synergy and I’m pretty sure you’ll change your mind.
  • Options
    If it's just war play with him u would actually enjoy playing if u just hate due to dying everyone does to a stacked nc if he doesnt play right but hes got damage potential as an attacker
  • Options
    digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Mataeo said:

Some people might like night crawler, but I think he is the worst character ever. I’ve been playing this game since 2016 and there was no other person worst than him, I rather have collussus from a 5* than have him. Night crawler is trash

He’s a good attacker and great defender, what are you talking about!?
This discussion has been closed.