**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is he good or i am Kabammad.

TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
I pulled him from my basic 5 star.
Is he worth Ranking up?
Currently I'm on act 4 chapter last chapter.
Is he good?

Comments

• TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★

almost any 5* is good for u, at ur progression, no reason to not rank him up,

to answer ur qeustion

Good,
    now go practice with him and theres plenty of guide/info on youtube

I'm already suffering from gild lol. It'll took r4 basic to rank 2. And I've wasp as rank 4 already. So is he good over her?
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Yup. Wasp weakness is having lower health pool. And red hulk having advantage on attack output damage. So yup, rulk is better for my opinion
    I forgot to mention I've 5star Omega Red in my roaster. And he is also in his synergy
  • HioHio Posts: 16
    Yes
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Do you have Dom?

Do you have Dom?

Domino?
    No i don't have her
  • JoBoB1982JoBoB1982 Posts: 32
    edited July 2019
    Nice pull congrats! and yes he is good :)
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    My favourite Hulk. Depending on what you end up pulling in the future he's worth taking to R4 if you get Domino and Massacre at 5/6*
  • Geoqui21Geoqui21 Posts: 55
    In my opinion, he is a great champ to have. His raw damage, plus his incinerate damage on top of every hit make him very valuable. He is poison inmune, and awakened becomes incinerate resistant. He regens with sp2.. he just has a lot of utility. I use him for everything. But he also pairs up nicely with my r2 6* domino😏
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    You did get kabammad but in a good way
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    he's great, i did most of variant 2 with him (mine is 5/65 max sig)
  • Geoqui21Geoqui21 Posts: 55
    I did too, variant 2 mvp

he's great, i did most of variant 2 with him (mine is 5/65 max sig)

• MercLieutenantMercLieutenant Posts: 27
    Yes he is a good champ.
    Thanks guys. I'll rank him up
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    He is effective only with domino else trash
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Tony886 said:

Not even close to true. He has a lot of value even without Domino.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    He is sitting comfortably at r4 on my roster.. Even after getting him as a6*... That should tell you how much he is worth it....

Domino gets benefit for m his synergy mostly... For Rulk synergies doesn't matter as you could destroy opponent after that 10 heat charges.. you won't even need to go beyond sp1
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I have my 6* rulk at r2, so...

He's suicide friendly, kills any mystic or energy attack champ. Overall he's good. No crazy damage numbers like some other champs, but decent damage output with some utility.
    Also as his damage gets +180% (+200% with she hulk) at 10 charges, any attack increase from mastery benefits him a lot. Say suicides give you +60% attack, then at 10 charges you have extra 180% attack instead of 60%. And with poison suicide, massacre synergy and when dupe, you start the fight with 5 charges. Also he was great vs sinester in eq, as sinester regens only damage from raw attack, and heat charges damage outdamaged his regen for me. Same goes for green goblin, I guess. Bad matches are the ones where you can't do a lot of damage, like Emma in diamond form. Although with safeguard his damage will be capped at 2% instead of 1. And I believe champs with physical resistance may get less heat charges damage, but I never faced any problems with it, and to lazy to find suitable match and check it out
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Tony886 said:

You obviously have no idea how to use him. He is one of the top 4 science in the game. Great synergies doesn't need to be awakened and if used right high damage and decent regen
    edited July 2019
    Tony886 said:

That's actually otherwise - domino is not good without him. Rulk only gets better regen (+18% of what he regens, so it's like 6% instead of 5, doesn't really matter, and 1 heat charge consumed instead of 2), while domino doubles her heavy with incinerate damage. Actually that's the way to go for domino in lol - with massacre infinitely parry and spam heavy with rulk for doubled damage.
    And what you want to do with rulk is spamming sp1. Same reason he doesn't need omega - to have opponent incinerated, you have to use sp3, and that means you already should be at 10 charges, what happens seldom.

Synergies that benefit rulk are massacre and ones increasing crit chance
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

Tony886 said:

That's actually otherwise - domino is not good without him. Rulk only gets better regen (+18% of what he regens, so it's like 6% instead of 5, doesn't really matter, and 1 heat charge consumed instead of 2), while domino doubles her heavy with incinerate damage. Actually that's the way to go for domino in lol - with massacre infinitely parry and spam heavy with rulk for doubled damage.
    And what you want to do with rulk is spamming sp1. Same reason he doesn't need omega - to have opponent incinerated, you have to use sp3, and that means you already should be at 10 charges, what happens seldom.

Domino is great without him. The only time Domino needs him is if you have a path that you need to do heavies on, and even then most of those you would want massacre too.

Domino on her own has massive attacks, a 2 hit medium that can bypass physical content, massive, and I mean massive critical bleeds (10k+ per tick), can cause abilities to fail, and her SP2 can do upwards of 40k. On her own out of the 3 domino is the best, there reason Seatin and most other people rate domino "beyond god" and red hulk High Demi-god. Now in this case RH is good though.
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    He’s great.
    edited July 2019
    Lormif said:

Aleor said:

Tony886 said:

Domino is great without him. The only time Domino needs him is if you have a path that you need to do heavies on, and even then most of those you would want massacre too.

Domino on her own has massive attacks, a 2 hit medium that can bypass physical content, massive, and I mean massive critical bleeds (10k+ per tick), can cause abilities to fail, and her SP2 can do upwards of 40k. On her own out of the 3 domino is the best, there reason Seatin and most other people rate domino "beyond god" and red hulk High Demi-god. Now in this case RH is good though.
    Not saying domino is bad, I was only speaking about their synergies
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    He is amazing especially if you have Domino. I use him against Mephisto, tears him apart. Great for poison paths, any incinerate champ too. Great utility and I’m jealous still don’t have a five star just my 4*
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

Lormif said:

Aleor said:

Tony886 said:

Not saying domino is bad, I was only speaking about their synergies
    Maybe that is what you meant, but that is not what you said, you said "domino is not good without him"
    Guys guys.. Thanks for advice but please remember I'm growing one.. Not so much good or pro, plus he is my 3rd 5 star.
    So i think i should rank him up and use him over 4star r4 unduped Wasp..
    Right?