**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dungeons solo objective error

I am trying to do the solo objective complete room 3 on dungeon 4 or above, I am doing it and I dont get the objective does anyone know what's happening

Comments

• Options
    Someone in my Alliance also reported the same issue to me @GeorgeGaming333 . So you're not alone.
  • Options
    GeorgeGaming333GeorgeGaming333 Posts: 21
    I found an solution it's in your stash you can say that to the guy in your alliance
  • Options
    Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    Same has happened to me, not getting credit toward any dungeon solo objectives. Not in stash either as suggested above.
  • Options
    @Kabam Zibiit any news on this?
  • Options
    GeorgeGaming333GeorgeGaming333 Posts: 21
    I checked my stash when I did it and it was there
  • Options
    AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    Sound like it’s a global issue. I’m sure something will be fixed by tonight or tomorrow. Same thing happened on 1 of my 2 accounts
  • Options
    Also @Kabam Zibiit can you ask your representatives to actually read the tickets. I got a response asking for details, all of which here included in the original ticket. The cut and paste responses that clearly show the original message was never read is part of the reason people get so frustrated with customer support.