**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should 5* and 6* Crystals have multiple choices

Find it frustrating to have zero control over your roster? Find it frustrating to grind for months sometimes wait for years to get your first 5* or 6* and feel like launching your phone at the wall when you see the Champ the game has forced upon you with absolutely no choice, hopefully we can change that with enough votes. I propose 5* and 6* crystals arent able to be opened by spin and instead you press the open crystal icon to be presented with 3 choices for 5* and 4 choices for 6*

Should 5* and 6* Crystals have multiple choices 46 votes

Multiple Choice for 4* & 5* Crystals
52%
SiriusBreakHENRIQUE_FORTEMqc19KennadoNiteAndDaeDiksh619cx23433Kobster84Markg25lukakaBatman1903EtjamaNomad22EvisceratorH3t3rusa4worldcup2014Giodood_1jorge_augusto98NightMonkeySagittarius78 24 votes
Lack of Control Adds to the Fun
47%
ArcDeAngelusGroundedWisdomxNigSecondSkrillerPenumbrousCliffordcanDonnymeijB_Dizzle_01VoltolosMathking13FierDLurdAmazingDeadpoolFhfjghhggggjfhfjgWebby72LordNeoStevieManWonderFred_JoeityUmbertoDelRioTheBestinTuakauYa_Boi_28 22 votes

Comments

• Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    Instead of that, I’d suggest a class based 4 and 5* crystal- cost of a featured or 300 4* shards for a specific class. It may be too soon for a class 5* but I feel a 4* class based crystal for shards is way overdue
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Class specific crystals
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

Class specific crystals

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Class specific crystals for the same price as a featured
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    Webby72 said:

Instead of that, I’d suggest a class based 4 and 5* crystal- cost of a featured or 300 4* shards for a specific class. It may be too soon for a class 5* but I feel a 4* class based crystal for shards is way overdue

That's a good suggestion, I would put that into a poll and post it to get others feeling and feedback on it as a separate suggestion, I still personally feel that a multiple choice on 5 and 6 star Crystals would be a big benefit to the gameplay, it would add a sense of control to something that takes alot of work to get.
  • Multiple Choice for 4* & 5* Crystals
    I've brought up having a rotating Class Specific Crystal in regards to the 5* Crystals awhile ago. They'd be available in tandem with the Daily Class Catalyst Event. So the only day they wouldn't be available would be Sunday. Although making them 15k is a bit steep in my eyes. Maybe 12.5k-13k would be fair considering you'd still be pulling from the Basic Pool. I've yet to see anyone not want this. Others have brought this up in the past too. Hopefully someday.

I've brought up having a rotating Class Specific Crystal in regards to the 5* Crystals awhile ago. They'd be available in tandem with the Daily Class Catalyst Event. So the only day they wouldn't be available would be Sunday. Although making them 15k is a bit steep in my eyes. Maybe 12.5k-13k would be fair considering you'd still be pulling from the Basic Pool. I've yet to see anyone not want this. Others have brought this up in the past too. Hopefully someday.

All I'm saying is that adding multiple options to 5* and 6* Crystals doesnt Nullify your suggestion, you could still like you said have a Crystal that is a little more expensive but gives you multiple options of a specific class
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I'm not sure having multiple choices would go over. That defeats the whole purpose of having RNG to begin with. Having a Crystal that's Class-specific is something I brought up myself, and I wouldn't have any issues with it. The one thing that occurs to me though is that pulling Classes is a part of the progression. Especially in the beginning. I would have to add an addendum that there would need to be a certain level of progress to access them. It also brings to mind Act 6 and Class Gates, so I'm not sure that would coincide with the point of those.

I'm not sure having multiple choices would go over. That defeats the whole purpose of having RNG to begin with. Having a Crystal that's Class-specific is something I brought up myself, and I wouldn't have any issues with it. The one thing that occurs to me though is that pulling Classes is a part of the progression. Especially in the beginning. I would have to add an addendum that there would need to be a certain level of progress to access them. It also brings to mind Act 6 and Class Gates, so I'm not sure that would coincide with the point of those.

If it's the RNG your worried about, the Algorithm for Multiple Options would be a lot less work than Class Specific Crystals,
  • Fan1241Fan1241 Posts: 47
    They will never Change this
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Sadly the lack of control, the randomness and the gamble of opening the crystals is the main principle of this game and won’t change.
    It's an awesome idea and if it gets enough votes it might gain traction
    Pretty much a split decision at this point, multiple options on the more Costly Crystals is way overdue considering how many champs they've added to the game, making it much harder to dupe those 5 and 6 stars