**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dungeon Day

JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
Disappointed with this iteration of dungeon day?

If not, constructive criticism only.

Dungeon Day 42 votes

Yes
21%
TheTAbyssTaZ_4178Geo10megAleorDenzel116WoozieXxOriginalxXPgalKyusushui 9 votes
No
78%
danielmathTheManMythLegendbuffajrJadedTerraezgoingkikiFurieuxRaymundo86Panchulon21shashankchromePrathapsilentagTheSpicyKnightRockypantherxX_Factor_AgentRehan010_lukakaStevieManWonderEtjamaFabricius 33 votes

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    No
    Being able to farm d7r5 almost unlimited makes it more worth it. Even at a rng rate.
    Also freedom to push further without worrying about massive refresh costs.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    No
    It’s not much, but it’s basically 7k fragments for low effort.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Yes
    The first one was better. Strange to see things going down, like if uncollected eq rewards decreased
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    No
    Aleor said:

The first one was better. Strange to see things going down, like if uncollected eq rewards decreased

That was my first impression. Then adding up the extra artifacts, gold, refresh costs. Seems better, with the addition of a full basic 5* crystal. Where as the first dungeon iteration had a legendary crystal 20/80 chance on 4/5 star champs. While there is no guarantee 5*, it’s about 50% if you have no artifacts.
  • PgalPgal Posts: 39
    Yes
    Yes, because it's full of bugs.
    Takes 20 mins to find a partner, and the game freezes when trying to accept an invitation
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Yes
    Jaded said:

Being able to farm d7r5 almost unlimited makes it more worth it. Even at a rng rate.

My refresh costs are still the same, a 5* is still taking me 3 days and 18 hours and I just finished one then what are they showing for you?
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★
    No
    Woozie said:

Jaded said:

My refresh costs are still the same, a 5* is still taking me 3 days and 18 hours and I just finished one then what are they showing for you?
    Refresh costs should be showing as only 1 unit. Already tried restarting to see if that fixes it?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Didn’t bother with it still
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Yes
    silentag said:

Woozie said:

Jaded said:

Refresh costs should be showing as only 1 unit. Already tried restarting to see if that fixes it?
    Turns out refreshing the game doesn't help with my blindness, I was purely looking at the timer and didn't bother looking at the recharge cost lol
    No
    Woozie said:

silentag said:

Woozie said:

Jaded said:

Turns out refreshing the game doesn't help with my blindness, I was purely looking at the timer and didn't bother looking at the recharge cost lol
    Glad it’s working for you! Definitely made it worth grinding for me!
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 232 ★★★
    What’s the complete room 3 level 5 or above? I completed this multiple times and never received the payout. Thanks!
    No
    Jaymix79 said:

What’s the complete room 3 level 5 or above? I completed this multiple times and never received the payout. Thanks!

Did you go to objectives to collect it? It might not automatically reward you if that’s what you’re referring to?