**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The game is 5 years old this December, what Special event do you think they should do and why?

Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
Could be from a major comic event or a movie revisit

The game is 5 years old this December, what Special event do you think they should do and why? 108 votes

Civil War Faction Event Revisit
1%
KillerRino19BlackJ4zz 2 votes
House of M Comic Adaptation
9%
Stingerbksest22Harbinger195MikePendragonGodfatherspienatewagz419FreeToPlay_21ms_5707983Skinnyfatboy82King_Leo321 10 votes
Alliance Arena with 6* Crystal as the top reward
12%
BendySpity68RinokillerNojokejaymCliffordcanIMMikkeSandeepSSactown_raiderShadow_PhoneixmrcyrcleObaid_Jacob03ddomEvisceratorJohnHS 14 votes
2* Champion 5* Shard Arena
36%
DL864TerraSundance_2099SceptilemaniacFR33_HUG5Hellstorm_TaZ_4178Repto23Austin555555JakearoundNewman0067Evans_PrimePrathapMitriaxEugene_VirtuosoMaldroit2BowTieJohnxxKyojinxxsilentagMDarwish 39 votes
Something New
39%
MegaSkater67Frostyabiew78Le_Marv_8WardenclockLvernon15Lt_Magnum_1ZenioHammerbro_64Panchulon21Spurgeon14My_SuperiorIDogercm2017LibertyPrimeV1shadow_lurker22AleorSavageYeti2631FhfjghhggggjfhfjgThatOneMasterGamer 43 votes

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Alliance Arena with 6* Crystal as the top reward
    Alliance arena back in the day was kinda fun as everyone took part in alliance for same rewards instead of each having different I kinda want this to be kinda permanent like sa every 7 days the rewards be but with arena u get a 3 day break it be cool to see
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Hopefully have an ending with no new updates.
  • Mr_incredibl3Mr_incredibl3 Posts: 104
    I said 2* arena but don't they do that any way?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Something New
    Something like the Deadpool April fools quest where it’s not too hard per se, just the nodes make new styles of fights (like the stop hitting yourself node, the QuickDraw node, super armor node, etc.

Nodes designed to be fun and interactive legitimately
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Something New
    2* 6* shard arena for sure
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    People that are cavalier should get something to reward. 6*
  • ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    Something New
    quality of life update?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

Something like the Deadpool April fools quest where it’s not too hard per se, just the nodes make new styles of fights (like the stop hitting yourself node, the QuickDraw node, super armor node, etc.

Nodes designed to be fun and interactive legitimately

That quest was weird, fun but weird.
    I had no idea what was going on half the time 😂
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Something New
    I quite enjoyed the Civil War Event, mainly because it was the Event going on when I started, though I'm ready something new. Would love to see a House Of M Adaptation, or maybe a World War Hulk Event...
  • MikePendragonMikePendragon Posts: 73
    House of M Comic Adaptation
    House of M, with the introduction of both a new Scarlet Witch as well as a 5 star version.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Something New
    An update which removes the bugs without adding new ones
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Another Calendar maybe but for your ranked so like a generic calendar for players then an uncollected calendar and then a cavalier calendar which gives you good rewards so like maybe by the end of the week of cavalier or two weeks or the month you have 5K 6* shards
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    If they did do a 6* Shard Arena, I'm guessing that it wont be for 10k shards, probably 5k because they're pretty recent.

With that said, I wouldn't mind the repetitive arena taking a break and giving us a week long Alliance Arena with Cool Rewards. Could even make it fortnightly or monthly
  • CapAvengerCapAvenger Posts: 48
    Something New
    Anything better than what they did last year. Their 4-year celebration was a joke. Don’t think they understand it’s us who keeps them in business
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited July 2019

Another Calendar maybe but for your ranked so like a generic calendar for players then an uncollected calendar and then a cavalier calendar which gives you good rewards so like maybe by the end of the week of cavalier or two weeks or the month you have 5K 6* shards

So like different rewards for different story titles?
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Unlocked:
    - 6* rank 5/5
    - Level 60+
    - Mastery points
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I personally love collecting exclusive 2*s and the 5* crystal arena would be awesome too just use the exclusives.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    New masteries+additional point. One per every year. At the very least a poison/shock version of Deep Wounds.