Options

Medusa or Blade for 1st 5/65

GatorsFTWGatorsFTW Posts: 3
edited July 2019 in Strategy and Tips

I'm a few shards away from my first 5/65. I've completed Act 5 but not LOL or any of Act 6 and I've never played in an alliance. Most of the blade recommendations or comparisons seem a bit dated. Which do you think would be better?

Medusa or Blade for 1st 5/65 32 votes

Medusa (duped)
25%
1haunted_memoryPeterQuillFhfjghhggggjfhfjgNBSAIddomH3t3rFan1241Thoye3 8 votes
Blade (duped)
75%
Spity68DukeIl_JooOTerraStark78AlfaSalsamanderOMC_PintoCliffordcanBluestoneF317OnmixChampioncriticB_Dizzle_01RaiserTheSpicyKnightRSkwEtjamaKerguelenMasterSquishyjrThe_4THEinfachSo 24 votes

Comments

• Options
    No sagacious advice? Come on boys. Give me some thoughts.
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Blade (duped)
    Blade. Better damage and regen.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Blade (duped)
    Very tough choice haha. Medusa is great against robots, but blade has self healing + you have ghost rider synergy. In this case blade is probably better.
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Blade (duped)
    Blade, will save you a ton of units in content
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    Blade (duped)
    Blade for the regeneration part
  • Options
    VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    Why not 6* Domino R2?
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Vinvick said:

Why not 6* Domino R2?

Yeah I had a similar question but with 6* Domino and 5* Corvus, most people say Domino.
  • Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Blade (duped)
    Number 1 choice is Domino imo
    If you wanna choose between blade and medusa: Take blade, you already go the duped rank 4 gr which is so cool to have on ist own, but paired with a r5 blade its one of the tastiest Pizzas to find!
    Medusa on her own is really insane, too, as r5 4 star duped she already hits like a rank 4 5 star other champ, so a rank 5 medusa is like a rank 3 6 star i guess :trollface:
    So its up to you: What do you personally prefer? I was told by everybody to r5 my 4 star iceman, but i didnt like him that much so i took up other champs :cookie:
  • Options
    I don't have the Domino trinity and in my experience she hasn't been better in general than Blade or Medusa so I don't think it warrants the extra resources. I find Medusa to be more consistently better but Blade is a lot better when he is better and has regen. Ugh, still undecided. Any thoughts specific to the variants, Act 6, last half of RTTL and LOL which are what I am doing next.