Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Contacting support.

UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 520 ★★★
Yesterday I sent a support ticket to Kabam at 3:48pm and it stated that someone would contact me withing 24 hours. Now it's only been about 3 hours past the 24 hour part and I'm wondering if I need to resubmit a support ticket or just wait a little longer for a response. Any recommendations?

Comments

• Options
    Thank you, I'll give it some time.
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Surprising. Usually I have a response within an hour,I’d submit another ticket. They said they’d respond within 24 hours,should keep their word.
  • Options
  • Options
    Ahitlaw said:

Surprising. Usually I have a response within an hour,I’d submit another ticket. They said they’d respond within 24 hours,should keep their word.

Well I got an email saying that someone would contact me within 24 hours fairly quick.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Please be patient and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
This discussion has been closed.