Due to an issue with Alliance War Defense Tactic, we will be ending this Alliance War Season effective immediately. This current War will not count towards your Alliance War Season Score. War Season eligibility rewards will be reduced to 2 Wars in the Season.

We understand that this is not a perfect solution, but without the ability to remove or freeze the War Rating quick enough, the rest of our Alliance War season would be compromised.

This war will remain active, and in-game, you will still see the season until tomorrow. After we end the season tomorrow, we will be taking some time to collect data and remove the changes to the Alliance War Season score. Once that is complete, we will be able to send out Alliance War Season rewards.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Rank up question :P comments are appreciated

BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
edited August 2019 in Strategy and Tips

Rank up question :P comments are appreciated 13 votes

Crossbones r3 (He is in my aw Team every time)
15%
Spity68Terra 2 votes
Omega Red (as you See, colossus synergy can be used)
38%
Haji_SaabWoozieEtjamaVatrisTheSaith 5 votes
Others (pls comments below, i am doing act 5.2.4 ATM)
46%
ZombieZeddFhfjghhggggjfhfjgUmbertoDelRioFreeToPlay_21Chuck_NorrisThoye3 6 votes

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Venom to R3 and potentially R4 later.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★

If you can rankup VTD otherwise for act5 Venom is very good. I myself use him in UC

Venom the duck is already rank 4 max, i wot be able to r5 him in the next few months.
    Venom is really good, i love him, but before i can rank 3 him i Need to get 3 more t4 cc, which will take a while... He is my next Rank 4, if i dont get the 5 star Mutant gem for Omega red!
    edited August 2019
    ouuuff
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Venom

Venom all the way. Such an amazing champ, he's great against spideys, great against opponents with buffs, even greater against opponents who can bleed.

I use my r4 venom practically everywhere.

Alright, thx mate ❗❗❗

You could also rank your 4* corvus - with a handful of revives he's a rather cheap option for your first run against the collector.

Although you might want to have him awakened for that for a little more safety.

Nawwww i will think about it, but i am personally not very convinced of what i have seen from Corvus...