**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Interested in a Merger?

ISO 8 Hunters (B)
Tag name: I8H-B

Establish Jan 2017; currently rebuilding

We had a solid base for over 2 years, some of our members have been playing together since alliances were first introduced; but unfortunately we hit a rough patch.

A few members have retired, others wanted to experience Map 7, and a few went looking for an non-war alliance.
Now, we are looking to rebuild. We are an adult alliance made up of members from all over. We can work with any time zone.

In our hay day (last week), we were a 24m alliance running map 6. We are looking to scale back. Map 5 x 5 and AW for all battle groups is our plan. Our AW tier is 5 and we ended up in gold 2 last season due to players not waiting to participate in AW and only running 1 or 2 groups. Eventually, Map 6 will be an option, however before re-introducing Map 6, we need to find new members.

We don’t required any minimum event scores, all members should contribute without having minimum scores hanging over their heads. Donations will be the standard for map 5 x 5/battle group (75k in gold and 5k in loyalty per person). All communication is handled via the Line App.

If you are interested in a merger or if you have a few solid players who would be interested in joining, please contact: tharsheblows via the line app or you can contact me directly via this posting. My ingame id is: steelnpens

Happy to entertain any merger or any individual(s) looking to join.
Please reach out if you have any questions.

Comments

• Options
    SciArtistSciArtist Posts: 56
    How many are left?
  • Options
    ReeseReese Posts: 39
    We down to 18 players, and we expect a few more to leave. Good news, we are currently in talks with a few groups. Are you interested?
  • Options
    ArkhamAngelArkhamAngel Posts: 34
    Were going down to 15 find me on line Arkhamangel. Think might be great fit.
  • Options
    Hello Arkham. I’m just added you as a line friend. Let me know when you are available.
  • Options
    Reese said:

We down to 18 players, and we expect a few more to leave. Good news, we are currently in talks with a few groups. Are you interested?

At the moment we can absorb 8
    Check us out in game Conclave X.

What’s yours?
  • Options
    Sorry. Other way around. We want to keep our alliance active.
  • Options
    Okay mate... Goodluck.
  • Options
    Thank you.....you too.