**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is actually free to play?

Bruinsfan8510Bruinsfan8510 Posts: 584 ★★★
It’s kindle annoying to hear all these players say that they are “free to play”. I just want to know how many players are actually free to play. Meaning you have not spent $1 on this game since you’ve been playing, and post your roster

Be truthful

Comments

• Spider_RicoSpider_Rico Posts: 18
    Lol. I just wont subscribe. I havent sent $1. But I spent 99 cents a couple years ago when they offered a 4*. Got gwenpool and havent spent another penny
    Didnt say I was.said I havent spent a dollar. Which is how you defined free to play in your post. Climate sure there are plenty out there. It hast kept me from progressing. Just not as fast as some
    *I'm (not climate) lol
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    Well i have never spent anything on this game
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

FF10 said:

You’re probably one of the few
    Most F2P players do not spend. The average conversion rate for mobile games is something like five to ten percent (meaning: five to ten percent of players spend any amount of money). 20% would be a really high conversion rate. Anything higher than 30% would be a unicorn.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    edited August 2019

FF10 said:

*cough* **puts hand up**

Didn't you hear? They all quit because of the subscription service.

why are people making such a big deal of this? it's just a few extra things for spending; that's no different from what we've been seeing over the last 3-4 years with all the offers.
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    I did a poll on this a while back. You can see the results here. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/145067/are-you-free-to-play#latest
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

FF10 said:

*cough* **puts hand up**

why are people making such a big deal of this? it's just a few extra things for spending; that's no different from what we've been seeing over the last 3-4 years with all the offers.
    In the mega thread F2P keep saying they are going to quit because of thw service or its the end of F2P etc...
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

FF10 said:

*cough* **puts hand up**

In the mega thread F2P keep saying they are going to quit because of thw service or its the end of F2P etc...
    gotta love it when a few people make a big deal of something and then people think the world's gonna end because someone spilt their milk... :cry:
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    I have not spent a penny in my account
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Playing from last 5 months
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    (Sifu) "You are free to play.
    Enjoy!
    I said, 'You are free to play, have a crystal"
    (Po) "Am I?"
    (Sifu) "Are You?"
    (Po) "I am not paying".
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    edited August 2019
    Haven't spent anything on this game. Started 2 years ago, currently working on Act 6.1. Not bad, could be doing better if I moved alliances but prefer for it not to become a chore.
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    Never spent anything to this greedy company and never will.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    i won't be ftp for long cause Kabam is just trying to get me to spend my money i almost bought the OG Vision and the recent 5* offer.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Also do gift cards count as i get a lot for holidays and my birthday i buy units for revives when i need them but thats it
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I consider myself ftp but about a year ago I spent $30
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Not bought a single thing in the game. Started 2 and a half years ago and going quite solid
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Not a single cent spent. It's fairly easy to farm units, so I never saw the point in spending.

• TivjyotTivjyot Posts: 51
    Never spent a dime on this game started playing 2.5 years ago
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Almost qualified! Spent USD1.00 long ago. Argh!