**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

UMM did you guys forget to turn on war ratings?

2»

Comments

• Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    We’re in tier 6 and got only a half increase which has us on the border of tier 5. Quite a rise in multiplier so as of right now you are potentially costing us a lot points. Not to mention the alliances above us who now get a free swing in tier 5 because their multiplier and rating did not decrease... would you mind telling me how you’re going to fix this?
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Considering it was brought to their attention when the war started I find it disappointing to know they haven’t looked into it already.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Every season seems to have some issue that makes it a joke. It’s unfortunate that season 11’s appeared after only 1 war.

Maybe someone will finally be held accountable after the modders in tier 1 win a season.
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    This will most likely be one of those things can’t be fixed and will just get ignored until we forget about months from now
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Rektor said:

Lessons learned: We should all make sure to give them a heads up in the future when we notice something wrong.

Letting them know of a potential problem in advance will certainly help to prevent it from actually happening.

I hope this is sarcasm...
  • SCZSCZ Posts: 185 ★★
    @Kabam Miike

Any updates on retroactive point and multiplier fixes? Can make a huge difference for the season results.
    Hopefully we can get some type of answer and resolution shortly?
  • Des1234Des1234 Posts: 80
    Could we please get an update on this kabam
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Looks like they aren't going to address this, as predicted.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    They commented on the other Thread that they would have it adjusted.

The commented today? Where? If you are talking about on Friday they did no such thing.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

The commented today? Where? If you are talking about on Friday they did no such thing.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/151894/win-loss-bonus-for-war-rating-still-at-0-0-for-season-11/p2

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/151894/win-loss-bonus-for-war-rating-still-at-0-0-for-season-11/p2

Yeah that's what I thought. The ratings were fixed but not retroactively. They didn't say that they would have it adjusted, they said they were working on a fix. As has been pointed out, the error has already impacted subsequent wars, which they have said nothing about. The generic comment on Friday isn't really sufficient.
  • @LeNoirFaineant actually they did in fact mention 2 separate fixes. 1 being getting the war rating system working again, 2 being 'a fix for the rating' from 'the current war.' Current war at that time was war #1 of the Season. Being the war that no one in tiers 1-5 gained or lost any war rating points from. The when on such has yet to be mentioned though. One would hope that it will occur before matchmaking for the next war when it kicks back off on Wednesday.

The lack of updates on this is indeed unnerving. Then again, hearing daily that 'We're still working on it' is rather redundant. Just the same, I can see why people are flustered. I know my crew is getting antsy wondering when this will occur. Hopefully an update is coming stating that it will be resolved between Tuesday night and Wednesday morning.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit

Will we get an update to missing points, tier adjustments and rating from the mess up?
    @Kabam Miike

Looks like missing rating points were added but the points from moving or dropping tiers because of this error have not been corrected. Will that be done?
  • What tier are you in @SCZ just out of curiosity? We've yet to get ours and we're in tier 4. Just trying to gauge if they're working from the lower up, or the top down.

What tier are you in @SCZ just out of curiosity? We've yet to get ours and we're in tier 4. Just trying to gauge if they're working from the lower up, or the top down.

4 and now 3
  • So probably top down then. Ok, so hopefully we'll see ours soon enough. We're just shy of 2400, and those points would tip us into the mid 2400s. We win today, into the 2500s. Sooooo, hopefully later today or mid tomorrow we'll see ours. As to the tier/multiplier missing points... I'm not sure if that's being done or not. Hopefully it is for those that would've shifted tiers (in either direction BTW) at the end of that war. Although, it may not happen. We shall see.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    War ratings adjustments have been made as a resolution to this issue, as explained here.
This discussion has been closed.