**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier Baby, Finally Did It!!!

TRONG94TRONG94 Posts: 802 ★★★
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
Been 7 months playing this game. This month I explored 5.3 then 5.2 (I already 100% cleared 5.1 and 5.4 before).
Until last week, I still thought maybe I should wait for 1 or 2 months to try on Act 6 but last night I realized I had around 15 or 18 energy refills. I wondered why not playing around some to see, though I only had 8 20% single revives and 2 team revives.
First is 6.1.1, no retreat. I had some experience about this bc when there was nothing to do, I usually went there to fight Elektra. But I took Joe Fixit path, it still took me 2 team revives for this quest.
I realized it is not that difficult like I imagined after playing 5.2.6 six times this month, lol. That pushed me forward to try more.
Then, I tried to play 6.1.2, well classic Ultron again, cost me 2 team revives also.
6.1.3 and 4 were such a breeze after those hard fights in 2 quests before. No items used at all, except energy refills.
Today, I played 6.1.5 and 6.1.6. Crossbone is just what people here said, used all stashed revives for Ghost, cuz I didnt have other choices for Biohazard. Not broke yet, still had quite good amount of units.
And at 6.1.6, I had to use 1 team revive right after Havok. I sucked at fighting him, his detonation killed me. I took Wolverine and X-23 path, quite easy with my VtD. Sentinel boss made me use about 8 revives for Ghost. Cuz I think after his analysis completes, it doesn't really matter to Ghost much.

My roster was kind of ridiculous. For all 6 quests, I used only 1 team: unduped VtD, duped Ghost, unduped Blade, duped Sym Sup all at 4/55 and the 6* Godlike Hulkbuster 1/25 (I have only 24 5*s and 1 6*), I pulled Medusa 2 weeks ago but she is just 2/35.
Still my old strategy I used in act 5, VtD with 4 or 5 regens for paths clearing and Ghost for boss fights, still effective. HB could be good for Bane if I managed to land hit on opponents and time it right, haha. Actually I used him for all Sabretooth fights and easy mutant fights, quite smoothly. Well, I think I'd love to try some cavalier crystals really soon.

Comments

• Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Grats mate, 7 months is flying but you’re roster seems like you have some good options! Best of luck with the cav crystals 👍
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    Amazing job mate o:)
  • suntzu83suntzu83 Posts: 18
    Congratulations bro, that is amazing feat, even more so the champs you did it with. Ive been waiting to rank my caiw r5 before going for it. Tho i had a test run on 6.1.1 and struggled against sabertooth
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @TRONG94 if u want A more active alliance let me know. We are looking to replace a few ppl. About 3/4 of the alliance have been together a year or more.
  • Congratulations!
  • FENWAY79FENWAY79 Posts: 16
    Congrats, you're hard work is paying off. Keep it up!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Good going there. Seven months to Cavalier is pretty zippy.
  • How to defeat that mf thechampion boss in act6.2.6 final stuck there for 1 months
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Good work!
  • rahul9582084064rahul9582084064 Posts: 36
    edited August 2019
    It's more than 1 year for me but I don't so good roster to defeat collector
  • AsmiSAsmiS Posts: 28
    Congratulations 🎉
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Congrats OP...I achieved cavalier today as well...it sure is a nice feeling although I wasted 1k units on cav crystaks getting 4 3* and a 4* spidergwen lol