**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

We need Gold missions!

Or some sort of increase in Quest, Arena gold payout.

I'd also recommend making XP buffs increase gold as well.

Comments

• Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Yeah you can get it by subscription pack else it's not available in free mode
  • Options
    _Barabbas__Barabbas_ Posts: 132
    Shouldn't have to pay for it. There shouldn't be a starvation before a sale.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,261 ★★★★★
    There really isn't. Some have Gold, some need it. There's definitely Gold in the game.
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Personal experience: I went 3 days or so without spending gold, and I got to 200,000 gold just by doing quests. If I bothered with arena grinding or selling Iso, I would be a lot higher
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Lvernon15 said:

There really isn't. Some have Gold, some need it. There's definitely Gold in the game.

Unless you’re a whale or spend your life grinding gold is a huge issue, before going against all community decisions look at the wider spectrum, yes gold is in the game but it’s stuck behind grind and paywalls, maybe a gold quest isn’t the way to go, but something should be done, even if it’s just increasing gold in all rewards arenas and quest tiles by 25% or something
    I'm not going agaisnt the community. I'm speaking the truth. Many, many of us sit on Millions. Some run out. Why is that? What about the system means some do and some don't? I'm not a Whale. I Grind, but I spend it on Ranking every week and don't go below 5 Mil. So why is it some have it and some don't? Spending habits.
    We don't spend it until it's gone. There really isn't a huge Gold problem. There's lots in the game to keep a steady flow.
  • Options
    KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 ★★★
    Yes you have to grind for gold. It doesn't come free. So get to grinding the arena! enjoy.
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    I have never have had low amounts of gold, mainly because I constantly do arena. Gold doesn't come for free. You gotta work for it
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★
    Ive never seen a gold shortage since I started playing. Maybe in my 1st 3 or 4 months, yeah, but my average gold stash just keeps going up. Usually between 8-9m. I dont spend in the game, and I do arena milestones, with the occasional champion grind.
  • Options
    Arena and the UC arena Crystal's are the best way to get gold
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

What gold?

Can I ask do you spend and how many hours do you put in arena a day
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    The game has a serious gold problem to its core since 5*s were introduced and became popular. Why? Because the 5*s require extremely high amounts to rank up and upgrade and they don’t award enough iso on duping them(should give 48 tier5 iso instead of 24), so someone could sell to get gold. Since 5*s became mainstream no gold increase was in most aspects of the game. As for 6*s better not to talk about.
    For those who claim gold can be obtained in arena the are right.
    But the grind to maintain your gold balance is increasing continuously making the game a really bad and boring experience. Before two years one needed to grind one arena all milestones to keep his gold at a point, now he needs about the double grinding or grind a second arena some milestones to keep his gold going.
    The main problem comes from 5*s and 6*s controversial design.
    They demand huge amounts to upgrade but they reward the same resources as 4*s on duping.
    Kabam should really do something better on this rather than dropping paying offers (sigil) that give access to ridiculous low amounts of gold(for medium/hi-end players). Really now? 100k gold per week? Just lol
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    I'd prefer making rank ups cost less. That way I can get the same amount of gold now but spend less of it. Gold missions honestly sound boring
  • Options

@SquishyjrThe_4TH @GroundedWisdom

Half of the insults on this site is from these two users I swear

Would you like to point out where I made an insult? Pretty sure nothing I said was pointed or personal.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I dont agree with most of what GroundedWisdom says, i dont ever remember them personally insulting anyone. They look at things from a different perspective than most ppl and take tons of criticism for it. They never let the criticism change the way they view content which i repect even if i dont agree with it.
  • Options
    AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    So if you can’t grind , your supposed to be held back ? Some honestly can’t grind due to family or work issues , but why should they suffer? Gold should be the easiest available resource as it’s the least game breaking. Check MFF , 5m gold available per day for hardly any effort
  • Options
    Gold is a Resource that requires effort to acquire and effort to keep. You can get Gold from playing the game. More by running the Arena. The Arena is part of the game. Should people be held back? They're held back by their own availability and spending habits. That's about it. Should people who have more time and effort to invest progress more than those who have less? Absolutely. Gold is one of those Resources that requires time and effort. Everything else people can get reasonably easy, depending on where they're at. Log on a few times a day, run AQ and War, do some EQ now and then, and you get Champs and Cats. The problem is, it's progress that is held back, not people. Something will take time and effort to get. People keep saying that Gold should be the easiest to get, but I don't understand why that argument is made, and I think it is one of the easiest to get. This game isn't designed to carry people to the top through minimal effort. Spending speeds up the process, but all the money in the world won't do any good if people don't use what they buy. I don't agree with the argument that people don't have time for the Arena. I appreciate and respect that they don't, but I don't agree that they should have as much as people who do, for less effort.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,251 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

What gold?

Can I ask do you spend and how many hours do you put in arena a day
    1.5 hours broken into bits of 10-15 minutes across an 17 hour timespan being awake.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,742 ★★★★★
    All I want is more gold for completing and exploring EQ
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    AlphA101 said:

So if you can’t grind , your supposed to be held back ? Some honestly can’t grind due to family or work issues , but why should they suffer? Gold should be the easiest available resource as it’s the least game breaking. Check MFF , 5m gold available per day for hardly any effort

You're right I like this idea. I'm gonna tell my boss that I shouldn't be held back bc I don't want to spend as much time at work than everyone else bc I have other responsibilities. I'm looking forward to my raise to make up for being at work less. Thanks
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,288 ★★★★★

AlphA101 said:

You're right I like this idea. I'm gonna tell my boss that I shouldn't be held back bc I don't want to spend as much time at work than everyone else bc I have other responsibilities. I'm looking forward to my raise to make up for being at work less. Thanks
    LOL, exactly!

I can't stand people complaining about gold. It's available as long as you play! If your time to play is limited, expect your progress to be limited. No one joins a game and just expects to be handed everything!

You can either spend $$$ to get resources or invest your time, and your progress will follow the level you invest in.