**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.2 really sucks

No this isn’t a champion final boss complaint post. I think that fight is completely skill based. I’m talking about the revive grab fight that is Mr. Sinister in 6.2.2. Sinister is already a pain because of his critical hit regeneration ability, but adding caustic temper was just a **** move. Most people use hemidall to gain a fury buff, but that’s impossible unless you own him as a 5 or a 6*. You need a poison immune who gains furies and you still need to drop revives because of emp modification. Without heimdall, your options are limited to Medusa, Hyperion, Cap marvel, or og hulk. I tried multiple times with Medusa, but I just keep dying from emp mod. This fight isn’t skill based in any way

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

No this isn’t a champion final boss complaint post. I think that fight is completely skill based. I’m talking about the revive grab fight that is Mr. Sinister in 6.2.2. Sinister is already a pain because of his critical hit regeneration ability, but adding caustic temper was just a **** move. Most people use hemidall to gain a fury buff, but that’s impossible unless you own him as a 5 or a 6*. You need a poison immune who gains furies and you still need to drop revives because of emp modification. Without heimdall, your options are limited to Medusa, Hyperion, Cap marvel, or og hulk. I tried multiple times with Medusa, but I just keep dying from emp mod. This fight isn’t skill based in any way

There are other options including marvel movie
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    edited August 2019

I completely agree with you... still stuck myself... given up until i get the right champs. There should never be any fight like this in the game it's absolute bs, and really shows you where there head is at for the future... in other good news: Gears 5 on 9/9/19 lol
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Sinister is really the only fight I have any major issues with in 6.2. I think the options without the heimdall synergy are far too limited and even with them, it can be an item intensive fight.
  • Options
    Personally I have all the options needed for it but I do feel for those that don't.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Ghost also is good for it, she can get an active fury
  • Options
    EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    The only thing i need is a hela or angela and then i can wreck him with AA. But until then... *sigh*
  • Options
    CapAvengerCapAvenger Posts: 48

The only thing i need is a hela or angela and then i can wreck him with AA. But until then... *sigh*

Lol good luck with that
  • Options

With AA? You're gonna get wrecked by poison
  • Options
    G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    I used the Heimdal/Angela synergy and used a R3 ghulk. I didn’t find the fight hard at all.
  • Options
    Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    i tried him yesterday with a combination of ghost, hype and medusa+bb. 33% he had left. need to push harder next time
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I don't think is that bad, I mean the collector has pretty much no way to bypass the awful damage.

This fight requieres heimdall and Angela. Period.

If you have them is not that hard, I myself have beated him with ghost with no revives, just charge the passive furies and then spam sp3, no recovery damage from it.
  • Options
    Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    Gildenlow said:

I don't think is that bad, I mean the collector has pretty much no way to bypass the awful damage.

If you have them is not that hard, I myself have beated him with ghost with no revives, just charge the passive furies and then spam sp3, no recovery damage from it.

thx for the advice, i will try out that strategy
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★

Gildenlow said:

thx for the advice, i will try out that strategy
    Here's where I got the idea from, just do this.

https://youtu.be/Ht3I6vOGEEw
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    well i'll for sinister but nope champion boss is just bad ,probably worse for ppl who doesnt have 5/65 cap iw or symbiote supreme
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Everyone keeps forgetting the best option. Duh.... Kamala. Poison immune with furies.. problem solved. You’re welcome 😉

🐻
  • Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 298
    Has anyone tried Mr. Sinister with Gladiator Hulk but without the Heimdall/Angela fury buff synergy?
    I think with spamming sp1 you can heal block and the emp damage is passive, right?
    It would still be an awful long fight i guess. My ghulk is rank 4, sig 20
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    This fight is way to specific since they eliminated 4* from the content. I had no choice but to use OG hulk and power through with my roster. At this point until I get a better option there is no point in returning.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    So basically the big problem is 5*/6* limitation. This never had any valid reason, just bad, especially for f2p
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    I used quack ,obviously with heimdall and cost me zero revives .Now i am at the final champion boss .I got my doctor voodoo duped 3 days ago .First i will take him to rank 4 .Then do the champion round .Beacuse i eant to do cometion with zero revives which would epoc for a free to play player like me .Beacise most of people have heimdall. But still they used revives .Skills matters not champions inhabe so much limited resources. Still no revives have ised so far .Eish this champion boss also took down in one shot woth doctor voodoo
  • Options
    Petusko2811Petusko2811 Posts: 36
    Prentex said:

Has anyone tried Mr. Sinister with Gladiator Hulk but without the Heimdall/Angela fury buff synergy?
    I think with spamming sp1 you can heal block and the emp damage is passive, right?
    It would still be an awful long fight i guess. My ghulk is rank 4, sig 20

Gulk dont have furies so it will take 2000 hits :D
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    I think the gates are the main issue personally. Its just not fun not being able to use the synergies you worked so hard to get. I ran all the 4 star basic arenas so I have the champions to get through content. I recently got Ghost took her to r5 but I don't have a 6 star or 5 star wasp so I have to used a nerfed ghost when 4 star wasp is sitying on my roster.

I have hypersion so sinister was never hard. Just took one to two revives to beat but its a bs fight if you don't have the champions, also the Champion is still a bs fight even though I beat him. I have no desire to fight him again unless I get CapIW.