**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Predictions for Havok arena?

VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
Just need to know what the safe zone is

Comments

• Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    I would also like to know, my very rough estimate, with a small amount of experience, would be somewhere between 2.8m and 3.4m seeing as Iceman is the Featured and school is nearing it's return.
  • Options

I would also like to know, my very rough estimate, with a small amount of experience, would be somewhere between 2.8m and 3.4m seeing as Iceman is the Featured and school is nearing it's return.

Damn I really hope it isnt that high best I can do Is a little over 2 Mil
  • Options
    Vatris said:

Damn I really hope it isnt that high best I can do Is a little over 2 Mil
    Again this is a fairly amateur estimate, just taking into account all the Hype that's been built up since his release for even a 4 Star Version of Havok which can Obliterate Huge Chunks of RoL Champion's Health with that Sp3. And the Featured Champion sometimes play a roll in the final cutoff of the Basic Champion depending on how many people want/need the Featured I've the Basic.
  • Options
    I would also guess he will need at least 3 Milion. Thing needed about 2.9 Milion so I think Havok will be similar or a bit higher. Havok seems to be more popular than Thing.
  • Options

I would also guess he will need at least 3 Milion. Thing needed about 2.9 Milion so I think Havok will be similar or a bit higher. Havok seems to be more popular than Thing.

Yeah Thing got a lot of Hype at first, then just kind of mellowed out... Just recently realize how fun he is to play when I got him as a 4 Star on my second account, maxed him immediately with no regrets. (I don't play War so he's not used on Defense though I know he's a Pain on there...)
    But Havok is still fairly well known to be the Special Damage God even this fair after his initial release.
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/RCgv4AsbB-c Ah perfect timing
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Thank God it isnt in the 3 mil range. I think I can barely get 2.4 mil hopefully
  • Options
    TL;DR or if the Link doesn't work for anyone

• Options
    Heads up, Round 1 Havok's Cutoff was 2.8m!
  • Options

• Options

Who disagreed? Several people got him for 2.8m, and they showed it on Trucos' Collection Post...
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★

Who disagreed? Several people got him for 2.8m, and they showed it on Trucos' Collection Post...
    Probably someone who scored 2.83m and didn't get him