Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Who to rank up?

I did this same poll a while back, but content and my roster has changed a bit since then. I may run suicides in the future, but it won't be for a very long time. Current R5's are domino and corvus. Plenty of r4's.

Who to rank up? 17 votes

R5 5* Void (Sig 89)
17%
HSenpaiLordRaymond3Etjama 3 votes
R5 5* Omega Red (No suicides, Sig 98)
35%
TaZ_4178Ingi_Freyr1975zeezee57Rougeknight87doctorbFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 6 votes
R2 6* Gulk
17%
Osfan8cs89518Giodood_1 3 votes
R2 6* Sabretooth
5%
SharkPowerr99 1 vote
R4 5* Symbiote Supreme (Sig 7)
23%
TimrosX_Factor_AgentNo_oneukCluelessGuy 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 145
    Assume I have any champs for synergies. Love the unholy trinity :).
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    You got some interesting options and I really think it depends on how your playstyle. I'll try to make a quick pitch for each:

* Void: Not the hardest hitter but great for long fights. Can offer unique advantages like heal reversal and more passive playstyle. Choose if you want a very different playstyle from Corvus and Domino

* Omega Red: Rewards a very aggressive playstyle and has the best sustainability of everyone on this list imo due regen + immunities. Plus, you can choose whether or not to regen. Choose if you want a very similar playstyle from Corvus and Domino

* Hulk (Ragnarok): His 6* rating and more orthodox playstyle are his advantages here. He has less effective immunities, heal block, and raw damage as Corvus/Omega, Void, and Corvus/Domino respectively. But, he has all of them + stun + 6* rating; all without having to be overly aggressive, wait to inflict debuffs/regain charges, or worry about random unlucky RNG. Choose if youre looking to R3 and/or an easier champ to use

* Sabertooth: Would consider if youre ranking him alongside Void+Killmonger bc everyone else can do what he can but way better. Wouldnt even consider otherwise tbh

* Symbiote Supreme: Most versatile and arguably the most unorthodox. If for some reason you have mystic dispersion maxed ranked, then this guy is a monster. Also, he's a mystic champ. The current meta has Cosmics reigning and he has an advantage. Choose if you like high damage, power floods, tanking basically everything, nullifying buffs, and a very difficult to master playstyle. Basically the reverse Gulk.

Any other R4's?
  • Options
    Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 145
    No other r4's worth mentioning that I'd want for my roster. Thanks for the detailed breakdown tho, that was really helpful! :)