Special Chaos Inversion node solutions needed

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 1,471 ★★★
the uncollected EQ chapter 2 quest 2 has the boss on that node
I know that magneto and juggernaut and unstoppable colossus can bypass emma's special inversion But can they also bypass the node?
and are there any other champion choices or strategies?
i think mr sinister was another option right? i don't have him so can't look up on his abilities but his controls don't change i think maybe right?

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,853 ★★★★★
    Just block. Vision's specials deal no damage into block anyway
  • Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 1,471 ★★★

but then how do i bait i just automatically dash back while trying to bait. I also thought yeah i will block but whenever he throws specials i just somehow dash back while trying to bait his specials

i did try this plan kept parrying a few times and then he has synthesis so i keep trying to bait him heavily and then he just throws specials when i dash back
    i will try blocking again but any other options though?
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,853 ★★★★★
    I've been using stark spidey and the auto evade helps, when I accidentally swipe backwards during his specials the evade saves me most of the time

Other options could be power control champs
  • TRONG94TRONG94 Posts: 384 ★★
    Yeah, quite nasty at first to me too. I always dashed back which resulted in dashing in to get hit by his sp1. I think good counters are Medusa, Power control champs, Starky, Ghost since you can phase not blocking to bait him to use specials. Idk if champs that are immune to control reverse are immume to this node too.
  • Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 72
    I used 4/55 quake. Got hit a few times but since i don't have power to be burned I take very minimal damage
    TRONG94 said:

Idk if champs that are immune to control reverse are immume to this node too.

they arent i just tried and failed found unstoppable collosus' moves also inverted
    yeah i have stark spidey i did use him once and he did do a lot with hid hard move power drain and stuff but he also got beat auto evade always doesnt works plus he goes to sp3 quick mann idk what to do how to block while baiting its getting tough
    he just wont throw the specials easily and while baiting as he turns on the secial my dash back already gets turned to dash forward and i get destroyed
    oh damn done he was at 50% health so i revived spidey he evaded 2 of them on his own and i whopped his ass into oblivion
  • PennmabobPennmabob Posts: 667 ★★★
    I like to use the tactic that I call the "git gud"
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 424 ★★
    edited August 2019
    Mr Sinister, along with Mysterio+Emma Frost are the only ones who are immune to Special Chaos Inversion.

Juggernaut, UC, and the Magnetos can beat Emma Frost's inverted controls because for her, that reversal is based on telepathy, and their helmets block telepathy. This is an Easter egg like Cyclops vs Havok or Daredevil vs Hood.

For this node, along with Confusion in AW, and IG Thanos's Reality Stone phase, there are non-telepathy reasons for the reversal, so the helmeted characters are not immune.
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 328
    I used Medusa for him just get that armor shatter up and he won't gain any power.