**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Dungeon Crystals? [Merged Threads]

bradshaw1984bradshaw1984 Posts: 50
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
Are the new crystals not arriving until the next round of dungeons begin?

i assumed they’d arrive when the previous ones expired 20 mins ago, but only basic crystals in there. i’d have spent my artefacts on one of the old ones if i’d known.
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• StevenSaneStevenSane Posts: 46
    Crystal just reset... Where is the new one??
  • BBarBBar Posts: 7
    I was hoping to have new options from dungeon crystals, but it appears they just disappeared. I’m assuming they will be refreshed when dungeons renew, but does anyone have more information?
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    I think they come back when dungeons come back next week I think. Could be wrong
  • StevenSaneStevenSane Posts: 46
    If thats true that a load of trash....
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Its always been reset when dungeons return when the time is up
  • dehmanndehmann Posts: 16
    The dungeon tab in the store doesn't have any champ specific crystals, just the regular 3*, 4*, and 5* along with dungeon revives and health pots.

• MastersSupremeMastersSupreme Posts: 18
    I haven't heard anything about the new dungeon crystal. Would love to know whats coming out
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Same time as the previous ones. When dungeons start
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    They no longer advertise what will be in future crystals, we will all know next Monday.
  • Masoom1111Masoom1111 Posts: 6
    The dungeon crystals have expired. But there are no new ones active right now. When will the new batch be released? Any update regarding that?
  • WhileSheSleepsWhileSheSleeps Posts: 17
    Hi folks, anyone knows when the new dungeon crystal rotation will be live? :smile:

Thanks!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Hi folks, anyone knows when the new dungeon crystal rotation will be live? :smile:

Thanks!

You have to wait till the last two weeks of the current eq to see the new crystals.
  • Does anyone know if there are going to be new 5* dungeon crystals released into the dungeon store in the near future?
  • Griff96Griff96 Posts: 21
    Y'all need to start reading the post before you comment yourself
    Y'all stay steady repeating each other in every post