**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trading or market to buy champions

I think that marvel contest of champions is a great game but one of the only few problems is is that I struggle to get the select characters that I really want, such as iron man infinity war. If there was a concept by which you could either trade characters with people or another option could be to have an i game market by which people are able to list their champions up for sale and then you are able to by the champion with credits. This feature would be very nice to have and would still be profitable from a business point of view as people would be more likely to buy credits if they know what they’re getting.
Thanks for reading

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No, it would be easy to exploit and would completely negate the rng aspect of crystals
  • KrishparikhKrishparikh Posts: 4
    I respect that you might think that people may exploit it but both sides of the parties would be benefiting. 1 person gets their favourite character and the other would get credits to buy another character
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Easily exploited but if there was maybe like a system which only let you trade for 2 champs for the rest of your account life then maybe. But overall we dont need it
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    I think the happy medium would be similar to what clash of clans does. When you open a crystal, maybe 2 or 3 champs are pulled, and you get to choose one of them. So still rng, but at least gives you a choice between **** or crappier ...
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    It’s almost as if there is no search tool.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★

I think that marvel contest of champions is a great game but one of the only few problems is is that I struggle to get the select characters that I really want, such as iron man infinity war. If there was a concept by which you could either trade characters with people or another option could be to have an i game market by which people are able to list their champions up for sale and then you are able to by the champion with credits. This feature would be very nice to have and would still be profitable from a business point of view as people would be more likely to buy credits if they know what they’re getting.
    Thanks for reading

Never going to happen.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike can you shut this down please?