**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Rank down tickets

Please roll down rank down tickets ... it’s been a long since we used it .. please make it available just to make some good adjustments with time because it makes sense wd different contents of the game.. kindly consider my request on behalf of Mcoc community @Kabam Miike

Comments

• AliakbarAliakbar Posts: 27
    I think you have a lot of time to waste on game .grinding items , Crystal etc unlike us ..
    here is a suggestion for you . {Bro get a life ...}
    Desperate needs in
    desperate time..
    Kabam should consider our request it’s for the people afterall...
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Looks like someone pulled Kamala Khan out of the premium rewards crystals... :)

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Why do people always ask for rank down tickets instead of rank up gems? Makes zero sense to me. They are buffing so many champs. I have not one champ I’ve ranked up that I would want to take back. Bizarre.
  • Just to be clear, he doesn't speak for me. I took a break when they were here and I'm ok if we don't get them back.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    doesnt speak for me either. I am not sure who this "our" is unless you are a symbiote.
  • Lormif said:

doesnt speak for me either. I am not sure who this "our" is unless you are a symbiote.

I miss that little monster
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    edited August 2019

Nope
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

Why do people always ask for rank down tickets instead of rank up gems? Makes zero sense to me. They are buffing so many champs. I have not one champ I’ve ranked up that I would want to take back. Bizarre.

IKR? If I had an Iron Fist at r4 and someone gave me the option to either rank him down and rank up a Domino, or keep him ranked up and still rank up the Domino, I know which one I’d choose. It’s still a r4, after all.
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Bruh moment.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

IKR? If I had an Iron Fist at r4 and someone gave me the option to either rank him down and rank up a Domino, or keep him ranked up and still rank up the Domino, I know which one I’d choose. It’s still a r4, after all.
    because they are more likely to give out RDT
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    I'll gladly receive rdt with open arms
  • If things were to be handed out, Rank Up Gems > RDTs all day. Really happy to see the majority on the same page. Why rank someone down, only to swap the resources over to another champ, when you can rank up another one instead? Always move forward. That seemingly useless R4 might be clutch down the road and you'll be kicking yourself for using a RDT. Asking for something that doesn't cause progression is just silly.

If they were to ask us tomorrow, which would you want to see sold on Cyber Monday, Generic RDTs or Generic Rank Up Gem packages, there's no question which one is more useful. Rank UP. Not Down. Also, I highly doubt we'd ever see the original RDTs again. If by chance we'd get RDTs, we'd get the ones that just give back the Catalysts. No Gold. No ISO. All that goes to the wind. Let's also bsre in mind Kabam has explicitly stated numerous times, they have no plans to distribute any RDTs again. They're a thing of the past. Best to leave them there.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    RDTs were never meant for constant use and always originally intended for fundamental changes to champs like in 12.0. Since they haven't nerfed any champion since 12.0, there is no use for RDTs.
    edited August 2019

If things were to be handed out, Rank Up Gems > RDTs all day. Really happy to see the majority on the same page. Why rank someone down, only to swap the resources over to another champ, when you can rank up another one instead? Always move forward. That seemingly useless R4 might be clutch down the road and you'll be kicking yourself for using a RDT. Asking for something that doesn't cause progression is just silly.

If they were to ask us tomorrow, which would you want to see sold on Cyber Monday, Generic RDTs or Generic Rank Up Gem packages, there's no question which one is more useful. Rank UP. Not Down. Also, I highly doubt we'd ever see the original RDTs again. If by chance we'd get RDTs, we'd get the ones that just give back the Catalysts. No Gold. No ISO. All that goes to the wind. Let's also bsre in mind Kabam has explicitly stated numerous times, they have no plans to distribute any RDTs again. They're a thing of the past. Best to leave them there.

While that's a good logic and personally I'd also prefer a rank up gem, but a rdt is more prone to be given out than a rank up gem
    Best to take chance with something more likely to occur lol
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    STOP WITH THESE STUPID THREADS ABOUT THEM COMING BACK. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN, WHY CANT YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR SKULL?
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    I’d love a rank down ticket for my 5* Venom only so I can rank him back up with the 3rd 2015 cosmic 3-4 gem I’ve got no use for and I could reclaim the t2a.

Other than that no interest.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Osfan8 said:

I’d love a rank down ticket for my 5* Venom only so I can rank him back up with the 3rd 2015 cosmic 3-4 gem I’ve got no use for and I could reclaim the t2a.

Do you not have anyone else to use it on?
    Osfan8 said:

This is actually my grand plan too lol
    After they announced the 2016 rank up gems, I looked at my r4 voodoo and x23 and fell lol
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Osfan8 said:

This is exactly what they aren't meant for amd the reasons they'll never give them out again. Same thing happened during Christmas.