**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Chill AQ Focused Alliance Needs 2 - ~150-200k Players

In SnapShire, we focus on growing our Champs for future Wars. We use Line chat, which is the only requirement. Donations are mandatory but can be ANY amount you like? 1 good, sure! Whatever you feel like giving. Currently running maps 3, 4. If you’re active we want you! Great rewards with our group and the best part is that we understand real life stuff comes first! Feel free to add me on Line chat using my number. 6603732974 My IGN is Błūe and I’m the leader! We’d love to have you and you’ll love our rewards! Thanks!

Comments

• BlueLightBlueLight Posts: 17
    We can be more flexible on the rating 100k-300k all good! I hope we find one more! This advertisement brought us the best member yesterday. Just need one more for our awesome, close knit bunch of nerds to call family. Chill and understanding, yet driven to exceed! If that’s you, find me at 6603732974 on Line chat or my IGN is Błūe. SnapShire is up and coming! Beware!
    We’ve decided with the caliber of replacements coming in, that we’d like to replace some non actives! Anyone feel free to hit us up!
    Please hit me up, we’re still taking one more!
    We’d like to have a few more if anyone is interested, we’ve had good turnout! Thanks so much all!
    A few more always welcome!
  • Ok, with the influx of great people, Our alliance has reached Gold 3. We obviously War, but we also keep up maps 4,3 while warring! Best of both worlds all in a chill group of fun loving people who are competitive, but know life comes first. Please join us! Right now we’re looking for 200k+ but if you’re a bit lower, and have skill, still talk to me, please. It’ll be the last alliance you need, I’ll guarantee that! Thanks all! This community has been kind to us. Hopefully we can get two more people in Snap! Contact me 6603732974 as my line ID or look me up in game with my IGN: Błūe just copy and paste that into game and you’ll be good to go! I check line and game chat often! Remember, our only requirement is Line and communication and a donation weekly of your choosing. It could be 1 gold and we won’t blink an eye. We just use it to see who’s on their toes. We’re stuffed and stocked in treasury! Please join up if you see this and I promise you’ll love our vibe! We’re driven to win 5 wars in a row now! Making MCOC fun again, 1 person at a time!
  • Oh, and this picture is so you can add me if you have Line by QR code, for convenience!
  • We need one more dedicated member! We want to run 3 maps now so please give me a shout out if you’re interested! Thanks! Błūe is my IGN. 6603732974 is my Line ID.
  • We’re looking for someone in the 350k- 600k range who wouldn’t mind helping us out as we’re in Gold 3 now in Wars and have opened all three BGs for AQ, which we run simultaneously. We’re still the chill, life comes first alliance, but we’re competitive and run a tight ship, best of both worlds! Please hit me up on Line ID 6603732974 or Błūe is my IGN. I’ve also got google hangouts or email jaroddog ATGmaildotcom. If you want to compete at a higher level and get sick rewards, all while being able to have your personal time too, this is the alliance for you! 710 friendly! We’d love to have you! Come be part of Snap!
  • We need two more strong players! We want to open up a map 5 soon and run all 3. If you’re interested in the chill 420 friendly crowd, come on over and grow with us! Błūe is my IGN, 6603732974 is my line ID!
  • Hi guys, we now have one member who needs to be replaced, he can’t run AQ or AW, we’d prefer someone 300k+ for this last spot, but if you’re a lot higher that’s ok too! We have everything from 730k on down! Please send me a message on Line chat (free app for iOS or Android). My ID is: 6603732974 and my IGN is Błūe. I also accept emails at jaroddog@gmail.com! At Snap, we’re running 5,4,3 and 5,4 or 4,4 during War! Thanks and if this is still up we can still use more! Feel free to ask! We’re Gold 3, and want to climb. Very competitive but we know life comes first and donations are still just optional! Get ahold of me! 420 and 710 friendly! lol 😂
  • We need two more members. We have 28 dedicated long standing members (1 month on up to 16 months). Our PI ranges from lower to on up to 700k for a a few guys and gals. So for these last spots, still looking for 300k or above,but if you’re close and skilled, yeah totally! You’re welcome to join Snap, and we’d love to have you in our chill, life comes first, yet GOLD 2 in War, so competitive and of course 420 and 710 friendly! Contact me using I for above or on Line chat (free app for iOS or Android) using the Line ID 6603732974. Or you can use my IGN, Błūe
    Thanks! We’re looking forward to kicking butt in GOLD 2 all season long!