UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

Going for Uncollected, What 4* Should I Awaken?

RomulixRomulix Posts: 13
edited August 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I'm gearing up to run through Act 5.1 and 2 and go for Uncollected. Which one of these 4*s awakened abilities will aid me the most in this endeavor? Thanks!

Here's my top roster I have the resources to rank 4 anyone and almost rank 5 most of them.

Going for Uncollected, What 4* Should I Awaken? 23 votes

Omega Red
43%
GAM3RGUYTerraLvernon15Wozzy101Batman1903EtjamaFreeToPlay_21Thicco_ModeSilver_SagaShola 10 votes
Stark Spidey
13%
CaptainDonMaldroit2Giodood_1 3 votes
Aegon
39%
TeddersM1k0rinFhfjghhggggjfhfjgDankedaZisunTheBestinTuakauMilan1405BonzodavidSurya_Kiran 9 votes
Gwenpool
4%
Romulix 1 vote

Comments

• CaptainDonCaptainDon Posts: 70
    Stark Spidey
    Stark Spidey will help you against "The Collector" Final Boss of Act 5.2.
    He is hard Hitter & Power Control champ also he will help you to evade Projectile based special attack.
  • Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★

Stark Spidey will help you against "The Collector" Final Boss of Act 5.2.
    He is hard Hitter & Power Control champ also he will help you to evade Projectile based special attack.

rank him up but he doesnt needs the awakened ability much its a good boost but not the utmost important one
    you can use it on omega red or aegon
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 372 ★★

• RomulixRomulix Posts: 13
    edited August 2019
    Gwenpool
    Sirmacool said:

Yeah I'm a big fan of seatin, I've seen that chart before that's why I asked about Starky, Omega and Aegon. I knew their awakened abilities were some of the highest tier just didn't know which one would aid me the most in becoming Uncollected. Thank you though
  • BadabibidonBadabibidon Posts: 69
    Definitely NOT GWENPOOL
  • RomulixRomulix Posts: 13
    Gwenpool
    Just an update for anyone that's interested.

I used the 4* gem to awaken Omega Red this morning and I just duped my Aegon from a premium hero crystal 😂😂 so glad I didn't use it on Aegon