**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Going for Uncollected, What 4* Should I Awaken?

RomulixRomulix Posts: 19
edited August 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I'm gearing up to run through Act 5.1 and 2 and go for Uncollected. Which one of these 4*s awakened abilities will aid me the most in this endeavor? Thanks!

Here's my top roster I have the resources to rank 4 anyone and almost rank 5 most of them.

Going for Uncollected, What 4* Should I Awaken? 23 votes

Omega Red
43%
GAM3RGUYTerraLvernon15Wozzy101Batman1903EtjamaFreeToPlay_21Thicco_ModeSilver_SagaShola 10 votes
Stark Spidey
13%
CaptainDonMaldroit2Giodood_1 3 votes
Aegon
39%
TeddersM1k0rinFhfjghhggggjfhfjgDankedaZisunTheBestinTuakauMilan1405BonzodavidSurya_Kiran 9 votes
Gwenpool
4%
Romulix 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    CaptainDonCaptainDon Posts: 73
    Stark Spidey
    Stark Spidey will help you against "The Collector" Final Boss of Act 5.2.
    He is hard Hitter & Power Control champ also he will help you to evade Projectile based special attack.
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★

• Options
    edited August 2019
    Gwenpool
    Sirmacool said:

Yeah I'm a big fan of seatin, I've seen that chart before that's why I asked about Starky, Omega and Aegon. I knew their awakened abilities were some of the highest tier just didn't know which one would aid me the most in becoming Uncollected. Thank you though
  • Options
    BadabibidonBadabibidon Posts: 86
    Definitely NOT GWENPOOL
  • Options
    Gwenpool
    Just an update for anyone that's interested.

I used the 4* gem to awaken Omega Red this morning and I just duped my Aegon from a premium hero crystal 😂😂 so glad I didn't use it on Aegon